One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

Kindred Souls

Emerald

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 19759
    Race : Human
    Affiliation : Revolutionist

Character Profile
    Character Name: Emerald Villads
    Primary Skill: Snake Senbons
    Secondary Skill: Serpent

Re: Kindred Souls

Post by Emerald on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:18 am

Lazarus: Your too cute, look at your expression!

Emerald looked at him and blushed. She then blushed even more since she was wearing a dress and that he could see right up her dress if he wished.

"Please just don't look up."

She whispered to herself. Struggling some more she saw that he was coming to get her. Reaching for his hand. The warped up at the top of the tree. She gasped, holding on to dear life to Lazarus.

Lazarus: Hey! Open your eyes and look at the view!

She let out a slight help. As she was placed on his shoulders. She gasped at the wide open view of everything. The towns people gathered around the village. She saw the busy people walking around greeting each other. The baker flipping the close sign open. The waitress hurrying off to work. The children running around playing with each other. The marines talking to the townspeople. The city was radiating with happiness and health. Although what was more perfect was the sun raising into the sky. The perfect shades of pink and purple blasted form the suns rays. The cotton candy clouds hovered over the sky drifting along.

Lazarus: It's almost time for us to part. I want to give you something.

Lazarus jumped from the tree. This shocked Emerald completely. She clutched on to Lazarus head and let out a scream. The hand were the cat clawed was bleeding a little and she smeared her blood on his cheek. When they wrapped and were standing on the ground. Emerald was breathing heavily.

She let go of Lazarus head and bent backwards.

"I thought I almost died."

Lazarus: It's been a while since I made these, so forgive me if they look a little shabby! In my people's culture, families share necklaces like these to symbolize unity and strength. Whenever your heart is weary, keep these close to you and I'll find you! I don't know how but ugh! Don't sweat the small stuff.

She freed her legs from his grasp and fell to the floor doing a handstand. She then flipped back on her feet. She hoped that her dress didn't fall down too much. Reaching out she took the colorful looking one. She smiled happily.

"Its beautiful."

She looked at his cheek where her blood was smeared.

"Hold on a minute."

She grabbed his shirt and pulled his face down so it was eye level to hers. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a handkerchief then licked the edge. Whipping his face diligently. Her face close to his.

"You can't go inside with blood smeared on your face."

Spoiler:
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Lineage : Will of the D

Beli Beli : 87398
    Task Points : 4
    Divine Coins : 50
    Crew : Savage Heart Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate Captain

Character Profile
    Character Name: Lazarus D. King
    Primary Skill: Toki Toki no mi (Time - Time Fruit)
    Secondary Skill: Baihu quan (White Tiger Fist)

Post by Lazarus on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:01 am

Lazarus blushed a bit, he was not accustomed to others taking care of him. He just looked at her smiled as he watch her expression from cleaning his cheek. They're faces were really close, he could examine her place flushed face even more.

Lazarus: I'm sorry sis! There's been something I've been meaning to do to you for a while now!

Lazarus tickled Emerald.

He watched for her reactions, just because he thought I'd be hilarious seeing her face trying to keep the cold demeanor. Lazarus stopped teasing her and hopped up and went inside dragging her along. The table had quite a spread and Jasmine and Betty were already seated. They laughed, talked and enjoy the ambiance of a simple quiet meal. Just then, Lazarus heard the trolly coming and gobbled down the remainder of his meal, almost choking on the bread.

Lazarus: Time for us to go sis! Betty-ya! Jas-ya! It's been fun seeing you guys again. We are off to our final destination! Micqueot's Capital City, Rose. 

Lazarus switched back into his robes, as they had now tried and been aired out. Fastening back on his metal plated body and strapping his gauntlets on to his back. 

Betty and Jasmine surrounded Emerald embracing her frame in a gentle and heart felt hug.

Betty: You better visit again! Next time, we'll have spaghetti and meat balls!

Jasmine: I wonder if next he'll call you sister still! You never know, you might explore more than siblings feelings. Woot Woot 

Jasmine kissed Emerald on her cheek. 

Jasmine: Be safe out there. The world's moving once more and they're some dangerous people out there. 

Lazarus pulled Emerald along once more as he was doing all trip. The trolley speed off out of the small town down the winding road and into the country side. Lazarus could feel the wind blowing in his hair and the cool breeze that was moist and clean. The sunny days degraded into a rainy day but Lazarus didn't mind. He and Emerald were now sitting in the window seats in the almost empty trolley. No one was up at these times, it wasn't even noon as yet and rose at 11' in these parts. 

Lazarus: I like rainy days you know! More than sunny ones! On rainy days, it feels as if your day can simply slip away just waiting on it to finish! Tell me about yourself,  I didn't mean to ease drop but whose, Jackal. If you don't want to talk about it, it's cool.

Lazarus said with a slight smile on his face, panicking on if he had brought up something painful.

** Toki Toki no Mi Skills ** Baihu Quan ** My Character App ** Inventory **
    Wanted Poster:
    Emerald

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Emerald on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:41 am

When he started tickling her. her whole body reacted. Her face turned bright red. She laughed too hard treas started bursting through her eyes.

"No No No! DON'T!!"

Pushing Lazarus away as he was tickling her. She tried pushing him a way but he was too strong. Laughing and letting the happy treas burst through her eyes. This was different. Her face was full of brightness. When he stopped Emerald smiled at him and grabbed his shoulder. She followed after him into the house. Eating the last meal with them was cheerfulness. She brought her wine glass up with the others. She glanced at Lazarus from time to time and smiled.

Lazarus: Time for us to go sis! Betty-ya! Jas-ya! It's been fun seeing you guys again. We are off to our final destination! Micqueot's Capital City, Rose.

Emerald smiled happily and talked with the girls for a bit. But lazarus was taking a little while. She walked into Lazarus changing but he didn't seem to notice. Looking at him from her view she quickly turned around and walked down stairs. Gazing at the females that had treated her so nicely was nice. She smiled warmly at them and nodded.

Betty: You better visit again! Next time, we'll have spaghetti and meat balls!

Jasmine: I wonder if next he'll call you sister still! You never know, you might explore more than siblings feelings. Woot Woot

Emerald blush slightly. Although now she was getting used to it for some reason. Almost everyone she met up with has called her Laz's wife.

"I will come back."

Jasmine kissed Emerald on her cheek.

Jasmine: Be safe out there. The world's moving once more and they're some dangerous people out there.

Emerald nodded to them. Her eyes gazing at them. When she started leaving with Lazarus she turned around and waved bye to them. She was really happy to be with them. She ran up to Lazarus side and looked up at the sky.

At the trolly she smiled at the windy weather. She liked the cold weather the most it always felt right. She listened to Lazarus and how he questioned her past. She couldn't help but grimace at the sight of her father the monster.

"Sir Jackal..."

The name was filled with sadness. Her very first friend she ever had. the name that meant the world to her. He was the only person she ever knew of the outside world.

"A princess was locked in a tower. Filled with the cries of the weak. Their sad voices with echo through the dark hallways. The only thing to the outside world was a door build of steel. All around the princess was books. Books after books after books. Only one person ever visited the poor creature. Her tutor."

Emerald wrapped her arms over her legs and hugged them tightly to her stomach. Leaning her head up against the window watching the rain trickle down. Her vision blurred of the crimson red color.

"Both died sadly. They planned to spring out along with the crying people. The tutor... her only friend.. was slaughtered right in front of her by her own father. Then the father held the princess down and shoved the flaming hot torch right into her side. Telling her that.. this was her fault. Some of the crying people escaped most perish under the royal army of her father. And the princess. Well that day she died along with her tutor."

Emerald looked at Lazarus. Then out the window. She did die that day. Her weak self died that day. She wasn't a Nobel anymore. She was a revolutionary member now.

"A new person was born that day."

Spoiler:
    Lazarus

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Veteran- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Have Ryu On Friends List- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Lazarus on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:38 am

Lazarus: I'm sorry... You had to relive that because of me sis... 

Lazarus moved closer and grabbed a hold of her small frame, clutching her body in his arms into the gentle feel of his white robe. He kissed her on the top her head and they both stared out the window for the rest of the trip. They said no words, their thoughts were on nothing and need nothing. All they enjoyed was the company of each other.

Lazarus: Look! There it is! Rose! The city of the greatest wine museum in the world!

The rain subsided and it was sunny out once more and Lazarus bolted off as soon as the trolley had landed in the port. Lazarus dragged Emerald along since this was their last day together as family. He took her to the various pastry shops, wine distilleries, though didn't drink much because both of them are light weights. Lazarus then took her on the gondolas that the city was famous for on Winey River. The river's name was a play on words and obviously literally meaning, the river of wine. On the River's waves you can hear the current moaning a peaceful yet solemn sound. The navigator of the small craft, guided them down the river until they came to a small photo both underneath the bridge was a small shop. Lazarus warped off the boat and dragged Emerald into the booth.

Lazarus: I remember this shop! I wanted to get something you could always remember our time by! So no blank expressions ok!

Lazarus tickled her and the photo-booth caught it.

Wanted Poster:
    Emerald

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Emerald on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:47 am

Emerald listened to his heartbeat. Her face buried in his chest taking in his smell. He smelt of fresh citrus. Clutches on to his shirt tightly. No treas busted out but she felt like this was right. The warmth of his body radiated on to hers. She pulled him close to her. It was the best thing ever. Lazarus really helped her out.

Spending the day with Lazarus was amazing. Going in and out of shops. Her eyes never left Lazarus. His smile, his warmness, his niceness, today was their last day and today it seem to show more. Looking at certain things. Emerald had the necklace tightly around her neck. When she got on the boat. She sat next to Lazarus closely. She put her hand int he water feeling the coldness run up her arm. But her side was warm with Lazarus there.

When they approached the photo booth Emerald felt weird. She never got her photo taken before. When they walked in the booth she sat next to Lazarus and didn't leave any space.

Lazarus: I remember this shop! I wanted to get something you could always remember our time by! So no blank expressions ok!

That's when he started tickling her. Her face bloated up like a balloon almost ready to yell and the picture got it. Emerald looked at Lazarus and pushed him slightly. She jumped off the booth and saw the picture. She laughed slightly. She then stuffed the photo inside her sleeve. She looked at Lazarus.

"Sir Jackal taught me the way of our people."

Emerald pulled him down to her size and kissed his forehead. She then looked at him and pressed her forehead against his. Her emerald eyes stared into his.

"By pressing our heads together it creates a bond."

Her gaze soften.

"Brother."

Spoiler:
    Lazarus

Character Profile

VII.

Post by Lazarus on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:06 am

Lazarus watched how his sister was so ecstatic show him what Sir Jackal had taught her over the years. She was so much different from the cold eyed girl he knew from a few days ago. Had he made an impression or changed her for a better, those where thoughts Lazarus never even considered. All he knew was another person stood in front of him that meant something dearly to him and he needed to protect her. With his head pressed against hers:

Lazarus: Sister! No matter where you go! Just be yourself! You'll be fantastic as revolutionary and a doctor!

Just then... A call came through on Emerald's Den Den Mushi.

Lazarus thought about all the good times they had but he couldn't let her go yet. He pulled her to one more spot, an old Ferris wheel that ran on the eastern part of Rose. Lazarus jumped the line into one of the open carts, slipping the operator a small bag of beli to cover the charge, which he had stolen from a noble of course. The Ferris wheel rose over Rose and the sun set a luminous glow over the open sea and rivers of wine.

Lazarus: Man! I'm exhausted! I used my time ability too much over the last couple days. Well Sis, it looks like you'll be leaving today! You have a mission as a revolutionary I believe, I'd like to see you in action! Just remember, always watch your opponents every movement, there's always a weakness, find it!

Wanted Poster:
    Emerald

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Emerald on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:29 am

When the den den Mushi rang she picked it up real fast. Of course it was the same person pestering her.

"A few more hours."

She then clicked off of the den den mushi and stuff it in her bag. She knew that the Revolutionary army did not need her right this second. She gazed at lazarus as he led her to the giant Ferris Wheel. She only heard about them and read about them in books. She actually read, that at the top of the Ferris Wheel if you kiss someone you will be happy together forever. Although kissing made her blush and to do it with Lazarus there was no way. She shoved that thought to the side and continued on with the ride.

Lazarus: Man! I'm exhausted! I used my time ability too much over the last couple days. Well Sis, it looks like you'll be leaving today! You have a mission as a revolutionary I believe, I'd like to see you in action! Just remember, always watch your opponents every movement, there's always a weakness, find it!

Emerald looked out the Ferris Wheel. The tiny town of rose danced across the water. The lights of the ferris wheel were bright and almost matched the small town. She clutched on to the necklace he gave her and smiled. She looked at him and walked over to him. She stood in front of him. When he was sitting down. She was the perfect height.

"Are you giving me advice brother?"

She then lend in closer. She pressed her hand up against his face and giggled. His skin was smooth and his smell washed over her nose. Those big emerald eyes scanned him. Looking for something but not sure what it was.

"As a member of the Revolutionary Army. I won't back down from any challenge that people throw at me. When I meet you again you better not have any slaves or I will have no choice but to kill you."

The Ferris wheel jerked and the power started fading. Emerald lost her balance and fell into Lazarus.

Spoiler:
    Lazarus

Character Profile

VII.

Post by Lazarus on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:51 am

Lazarus: I detest the ideal of slaves! So no need to worry sis! Just be safe, so the next time we meet we can go on adventures like this again! 

Lazarus could feel Emerald's blonde eyes peering into his soul as if she was looking for something. He was about to reach out to her and tease her by tickling her but then ferris wheel jerked forward and flew Emerald into Lazarus.

Lazarus: Hey... are you ok!? Guess the guy running the wheel wanted us to see the view from this high. Of course I'm giving you advice, I'm not too sure if you can handle yourself out there

Lazarus said teasing her, obviously known she was very capable. There eyes met for a short glimpse but it was enough to let her know he acknowledged her presence. Lazarus knew that he'd protect her no matter what, the short time they shared reminded him of when his sister, Mimi and himself would go adventures throughout the city. He smiled a bit and then put his hand on Emerald's head. Just then the ride began once more.

Wanted Poster:
    Emerald

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Emerald on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:26 am

Emerald pushed her head up against his hand and lend in close to him. She rested her head up against his side. Her blonde hair fell in his lap and around her. Peacefulness. She smiled softly letting herself be engulfed into Lazarus. When the ride stopped Emerald was a bit sadden by this. She jumped off the seat and was holding Lazarus hand like a little child. Her eyes were hidden by her long bangs that came in front.

When Lazarus and her got to the docks of the island. She looked up at him. She smiled sweetly and pulled him down to her level. She kissed his cheek. The sea breeze smelt of fish and seaweed. You could hear the seagulls sing as they made their way up on shore. The ocean waves fought dangerously in the wind. She let go of him and smiled.

"In every fairy book I read. The Princess always gave the Prince a kiss."

Emerald turned around. Letting her blonde hair drift in the wind. Emerald held back the treas. Although her eyes water a little. Emerald made her way to the docks. SHe turned one last look at Lazarus and then looked away.

"Don't say goodbye because then it means we might not see each other then..."

Knowing from the bottom of her heart she will get to see him again. Some day. When that day comes. Emerald will have a bounty and will be much stronger especially at the goodbye parts.

"See ya Later~"

Spoiler:
    Lazarus

Character Profile

Fin.

Post by Lazarus on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:44 am

At the docks, Lazarus was shocked by the kiss on his cheek. Emerald had finally dropped her guard around him and for the first time, he felt as though she trusted him. As she walked away and turned back one more time, Lazarus warped in front of her once more and placed his lips on her forehead as soon as she turned.

Lazarus: Hey! Don't look so sad! The seas a grand place! You'll be a great doctor and I'll be the ruler of the universe! When I find my sister! I want you to meet! Maybe then... I'll tell you when that day comes! Oi! Remember what I said! Always believe in your own happiness Sis!

Lazarus shouted and waved loudly as Emerald departed on her way to handle her revolutionary duties. He had gained a new best friend, a sister and something much more greater than all the prior. What will the future hold for Emerald!? What will the future hold for Lazarus!? No one knows... but one day! One things' for sure! They will meet again!

Wanted Poster:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:58 pm