One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

    Louie's Primary Skills

    Share
    avatar
    Wambo

    Rank 1- Player-

    Lineage : None

    Beli Beli : 4001
    Posts : 10
    Race : Human
    Gender : Male
    Crew : None
    Affiliation : Pirate


    Character Profile
    Character Name: James
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

    Louie's Primary Skills

    Post by Wambo on Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:51 pm

    Skill Name:Rock out with my Glock out!
    Skill Type:Pistol Marksman
    Skill Information:The use of any one handed gun.Whether it be a semi-automatic to a fully automatic hand gun.This style of fighting revolves around short to mid range shooting.Can also dual wield pistols.

    Skill Strengths:-Highly effective against a crowd of enemies
    -Non-armored targets
    -Used in any weather

    Skill Weaknesses:-Long range combat
    -Ineffective to medium and heavily armored targets
    -Devil fruit users

    Ability Lvl 1 Name:Double Trigger
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:Offensive/Short-Mid range
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:3 post
    Ability Lvl 1 Description:Pulls the trigger twice allowing two bullets to travel thought the barrel, one after another.This allows the user to hit a target in the same spot twice, asuming that the user hits the target at all.

    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:-Can pierce weak armored targets
    - +5 finesse
    - Can possibly go through more than one slim target

    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses:-Can only be used twice in a row on the third attempt will cause a bullet to jam the barrel
    - -5 endurance
    -Slight recoil reducing accuracy

    Ability Lvl 1 Name:Pierced
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:Offensive/Mid range
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:6 post
    Ability Lvl 1 Description:The user loads his current clip with a single armor piercing bullet.The user actually has to get a bullet, unload the clip from a gun(If the gun has a clip),load the single bullet into the clip,and reload the gun.The bullet its self is a bit bulky but can fit in any type of pistol.

    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:- +20 finesse
    -Does more damage on an non-armored target
    -Can pierce heavy armored targets

    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses:- -20 reflexes
    -Can't pierce anything outside of 35 meters
    -Can be spotted easily due to its bulkiness

    Ability Lvl 1 Name:Hold Breath
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:Offensive/Mid-long range
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:4 post
    Ability Lvl 1 Description:The user holds their breath ,place both hands on the gun.As the user does this they line up a shot with one eye closed.Doing this provides better accuracy over long distance, or a more precise shot.

    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:- +10 finesse
    -Adds 20 meters to the guns max range
    -Pierce weak armor at close range

    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses:- -15 reflexes
    -Limited to only one shot
    -Completely susceptible to physical attacks


    _______________________
    Can you read this?
    avatar
    Fisher D. Conrad

    Rank 1- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Respected GFX Artist- Player-

    Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

    Beli Beli : 52604
    Task Points : 2
    Posts : 137
    Race : Human
    Gender : None
    Crew : Tempest
    Affiliation : Pirate


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Fisher D. Conrad
    Primary Skill: Jetto Jetto no Mi
    Secondary Skill: Swordsmanship

    Re: Louie's Primary Skills

    Post by Fisher D. Conrad on Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:32 am

    Wambo wrote:Skill Name:Rock out with my Glock out!
    Skill Type:Pistol Marksman
    Skill Information:The use of any one handed gun.Whether it be a semi-automatic to a fully automatic hand gun.This style of fighting revolves around short to mid range shooting.Can also dual wield pistols.

    Skill Strengths:-Highly effective against a crowd of enemies
    -Non-armored targets
    -Used in any weather

    Skill Weaknesses:-Long range combat
    -Ineffective to medium and heavily armored targets
    -Devil fruit users

    Shouldn't guns be kind of a long range specialty? We could use a maximum range on this thing, too.

    GUN wrote:Ability Lvl 1 Name:Double Trigger
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:Offensive/Short-Mid range
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:3 post
    Ability Lvl 1 Description:Pulls the trigger twice allowing two bullets to travel thought the barrel, one after another.This allows the user to hit a target in the same spot twice, asuming that the user hits the target at all.

    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:-Can pierce weak armored targets
    - +5 finesse
    - Can possibly go through more than one slim target

    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses:-Can only be used twice in a row on the third attempt will cause a bullet to jam the barrel
    - -5 endurance
    -Slight recoil reducing accuracy

    This really sounds like you just cap someone twice. Is that really a skill?

    By "weak" do you mean "level 1"? I think you do.

    I don't know about the third. Add in another weakness as a buffer for my discriminating gaze.

    Gaze wrote:Ability Lvl 1 Name:Pierced
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:Offensive/Mid range
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:6 post
    Ability Lvl 1 Description:The user loads his current clip with a single armor piercing bullet.The user actually has to get a bullet, unload the clip from a gun(If the gun has a clip),load the single bullet into the clip,and reload the gun.The bullet its self is a bit bulky but can fit in any type of pistol.

    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:- +20 finesse
    -Does more damage on an non-armored target
    -Can pierce heavy armored targets

    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses:- -20 reflexes
    -Can't pierce anything outside of 35 meters
    -Can be spotted easily due to its bulkiness

    How heavy is that armor? What level?

    I'd call you out on that interchangeability, but since you have the only pistol in the entire world, I'll let it go.

    It's a magazine, not a clip.

    Vampires wrote:Ability Lvl 1 Name:Hold Breath
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:Offensive/Mid-long range
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:4 post
    Ability Lvl 1 Description:The user holds their breath ,place both hands on the gun.As the user does this they line up a shot with one eye closed.Doing this provides better accuracy over long distance, or a more precise shot.

    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:- +10 finesse
    -Adds 20 meters to the guns max range
    -Pierce weak armor at close range

    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses:- -15 reflexes
    -Limited to only one shot
    -Completely susceptible to physical attacks

    How weak are we talking?



    Is there a reason you only have 3 skills? You get two more. No charge, even.

      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:41 pm