One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

Satsumi's Primary Skill ||W I P||

Tetsukashi Satsumi

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Will Of The Adventurer

Beli Beli : 25502
    Race : Human
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Satsumi Tetsukashi
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Satsumi's Primary Skill ||W I P||

Post by Tetsukashi Satsumi on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Skill Name: Sora Sora no mi
    Skill Type: Sky
    Skill Information:[/] A sky devil fruit user is capable of healing wounds. The user is able to employ this restorative power on themselves, healing injuries in a matter of seconds, without the need for any preparation or particular stance, and can otherwise heal others by generating a bright, airy sphere between their hands and touching targets with it.
    Skill Strengths:

• Satsumi can heal herself with this skill of hers.
    • Sky God Slayer magic is really rather versatile, as it allows Empress to cast spells ranging from destructive offensive magics to wear down an opponent, to healing spells to cure allies and just about everything in between. This allows Empress to play numerous roles in a battle at any given time.

Skill Weaknesses:
    • Empress cannot consume her own magic and if she did, she'll get extremely sick.
    • Only specializes in mid range and long range but it can also be used for close range however, Empress will also get injured along with her target by using this magic on close range attacks.

Ability Lvl 1 Name: Wings of Destiny
    Ability Lvl 1 Type: Flight
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown: 5 posts
    Ability Lvl 1 Description:
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:
    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses:

Ability Lvl 1 Name:
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:

Ability Lvl 1 Name:
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:

Ability Lvl 1 Name:
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:

Ability Lvl 1 Name:
    Ability Lvl 1 Type:
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown:
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:

Last edited by Tetsukashi Satsumi on Sun May 03, 2015 10:17 am; edited 10 times in total
    Tetsukashi Satsumi

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Re: Satsumi's Primary Skill ||W I P||

Post by Tetsukashi Satsumi on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Bump
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 32235
    Task Points : 2
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates

Character Profile
    Character Name: Storm Runner Fūjin
    Primary Skill: Zūmu-Zūmu no Mi (Zoom-Zoom Fruit)
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:22 pm

I am afraid you didn't read the skill rules. You get 5 level 1 abilities to start off with and you get your level 2 and 3 skills once you reach level 2 and three

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tetsukashi Satsumi on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:41 pm

Bump again
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:04 am

you pretty much had one constant problem all your corrections are in red

Tetsukashi Satsumi wrote:Skill Name: Yami-Yami no Mi (Dark-Dark Fruit)
    Skill Type: Devil Fruit: Logia
    Skill Information: The Yami Yami no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create and control darkness at will, making the user a Darkness Human. The Yami Yami no Mi is a large, round, light purple fruit made up of many small teardrop-shaped components with swirl patterns, and green leaves sprouting from the top. Its overall shape and appearance closely resembles a pineapple or a bunch of oversized and unusually shaped grapes.

Skill Strengths: Darkness, Dark Energy, and the moon. -explain how theses are strengths
    Skill Weaknesses: Sea Water, The sun, and too much exposure to daylight. -explain how theses are weaknesses

Ability Lvl 1 Name: Dark Matter
    Ability Lvl 1 Type: Range
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown: 5
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: Satsumi creates a big ball of darkness and throws it at her opponent.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths: darkness, evil spirits, and dark side of the opponent. -explain how theses are strengths
    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses: light (it vaporize when light touches it),  water, and it can also fail to attack an opponent and the user sometimes attack itself with it (the dark ball of darkness sometimes return to its caster because the amount of darkness of the caster is like a magnet to the dark ball of darkness.) -bullet point these please and also what is the percentage of the move succeeding

Ability Lvl 1 Name: Dark Golem
    Ability Lvl 1 Type: Support
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown: 4
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: The Golem is only used for defense yet it can also fight back but the opponent can only dealt 5-15 hp.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths: Negative energy, fire, and earth -explain how theses are strengths
    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses: cold water, cold areas and cold things. -explain how theses are weakness

Ability Lvl 1 Name: Dark Blade
    Ability Lvl 1 Type: Melee
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown: 2
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: The user's hand turns into a dark sword and it can also be elongated by the user.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths: Blades, Dark energy and darkness -explain how theses are strengths
    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses: water, sand and earth. -explain how theses are weaknesses

Ability Lvl 1 Name: Dark Cannon Ball
    Ability Lvl 1 type: Range
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: The caster creates a ball of dark energy and attacks it to the opponent.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths: Dark Energy, Darkness and Spirits -explain how theses are strengths
    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses: Light, Sun, and Water -explain how theses are weaknesses

Ability Lvl 1 Name: Dark Spikes
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown: 10 posts
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: The caster grows black spikes from the ground stabbing the opponent.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths: Can kill the opponent instantly, Darkness, Dark Energy -explain how theses are strengths and INSTA KILLING IS NOT ALLOWED!
    Ability Lvl 1 Weaknesses: Slow to grow on the ground, can affect the life of the caster and light -explain how theses are weakness

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tetsukashi Satsumi on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:29 pm

I, Tetsukashi Satsumi (Satsumi), will bump again.
    Storm Runner

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:38 am

Review in Progess

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner on Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:25 pm

Skill Information: The Yami Yami no Mi is a Logia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create and control darkness at will, making the user a Darkness Human. The Yami Yami no Mi is a large, round, light purple fruit made up of many small teardrop-shaped components with swirl patterns, and green leaves sprouting from the top. Its overall shape and appearance closely resembles a pineapple or a bunch of oversized and unusually shaped grapes.

Skill Strengths:
    *Darkness is one of its strengths since the devil fruit that Satsumi ate is made from darkness.
    *Negative energy is also one of its strength since negative energy can boost the strength of Satsumi.
    *It is strong with offense.

^^^you're strengths all together aren't descriptive enough you need to explain how your darkness attacks are stronger then other peoples attacks, explain how negative energy boosts your strength and by how much and go into more detail as in how it is a strong offense.^^^

Skill Weaknesses:
    *It is a devil fruit so its natural for Satsumi to be weakened or die if she is directly at seawater. -you also need to mention, Sea-prism stone and haki.
    *Light devil fruit which is the opposite of this devil fruit is one of its weakness since light consumes darkness and darkness doesn't consume light.
    *People that are too pure cannot be affected or feel anything if they are like that. -go into more detail please, what do you mean about too pure?
    *Satsumi sometimes, can't control the darkness so it means that the darkness is slowly consuming her. -go into more detail please, what do you mean about your character not being unable to control their powers? does it mean you will sometimes attack team mates decided by a random number generator?

I suggest reading over the site's elemental charts to see what darkness is weak and strong against.

Ability Lvl. 1:
    Ability Lvl 1 Type: Range
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: Satsumi creates a big ball of darkness and throws it at her opponent.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:
    *Darkness because of the devil fruit.
    *Dark Spirits because the devil fruit is made from pure darkness.
    *Dark side of the opponent.

*If Satsumi's opponent ate the Piko-Piko no mi she'll lose since her opponent is light.
    *Seawater is also one since the ability came from a devil fruit.
    *If the enemy is too pure there will be no actual effect to the opponent.

Ability Lvl 1 Type: Support
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: The Golem is only used for defense yet it can also fight back.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:
    *Darkness , it'll make the Golem stronger with defense.
    *Earth is one since it's a Golem.
    *Negative energy it makes the Golem more offensive.

*Since the ability came from the devil fruit one of its weakness is also seawater.
    *People that are fast can make the Golem disappear.
    *Low with offense.

Ability Lvl 1 Name: Darkness Blade: 10 Slice Dance
    Ability Lvl 1 Type: Melee
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: Blades from the caster are grown in Satsumi's arms and attacks the opponent automatically. After ten slices the blades will disappear.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:
    *The darkness blades can consume actual blades.
    *Dark energy can make the blades have 2 slices more.
    *Darkness can make the blades sharper and can also make the user faster when the ability is used.

*Since the ability came from the devil fruit one of its weakness is also seawater.
    *Very very very high temperature can make the blade melt.
    *Satsumi's defense lowers.

Ability Lvl 1 Description: The caster creates a ball of dark energy and attacks it to the opponent.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:
    *Shadows makes the cannon ball harder to dodge.
    *Darkness makes the cannon ball faster to shoot.
    *Iron makes the cannon ball bigger.
    *Flames can melt the cannon ball made from darkness.
    *Glint devil fruit user can make the darkness cannon ball evaporate out of thin air.
    *Seawater can also make the caster weak when it touched the seawater.

Ability Lvl 1 Name: Chains of Darkness
    Ability Lvl 1 type: Range, Melee
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown: 4 posts
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: Satsumi makes chains made from darkness from her fingers (chains are burning with purple fire )and surrounds her opponent by the chains and then tightens it.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:
    *Iron can strengthen the chains.
    *Fire/Flames can also strengthen it.
    *Shadows make the chains stronger.
    *If Satsumi's opponent ate the Piko-Piko no mi she'll lose since her opponent is light.
    *If the enemy is too pure there will be no actual effect to the opponent.

okay as for your abilities please edit your type to include the range of all your abilities as shown in this example and according to the sites pre-set range classification Close range 0-10 meters. Mid range, 15-25 and long range 30-40.

Example:
    Ability Lvl 1 Name: Gum Gum Pistol
    Ability Lvl 1 Type: Melee mid/close ranged (0 - 20 metres)
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown: 2

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tetsukashi Satsumi on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Bump
    Unitama

Moderator- Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Legacy of a Legend

Beli Beli : 30259
    Task Points : 17
    Crew : Adamant pirates

Character Profile
    Character Name: Flint Unitama the Dragon
    Primary Skill: Rokushiki
    Secondary Skill: Ama Ama no mi

Post by Unitama on Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:16 pm

I am taking over from the always busy storm. Corrections in this color. You need a bit more explaining to to but we are close to approval. But when done.

Skill Strengths:
    *Neutral makes the devil fruit user of the Yami Yami no mi's got affected by its health by only a little. Which means that every attack of neutral will not cause a huge damage of the Yami Yami no mi user.
    *Air makes the Yami Yami no mi's abilities work smoothly without any complications.
    *Dark energy that is from people makes the devil fruit's abilities makes the user not to fail in attempt to attack the right person.

Skill Weaknesses:
    *It is a devil fruit so its natural for Satsumi to be weakened or die if she is directly at seawater. She can also becomes weak but doesn't die when her skin touches a sea stone prism , the effect of her touching one would make her feel dizzy and she cannot also use her devil fruit abilities. Haki users can easily defeat Satsumi.
    *Light devil fruit which is the opposite of this devil fruit is one of its weakness since light consumes darkness and darkness doesn't consume light.
    *People that are too kind hearted cannot be affected or feel anything when Satsumi attacked them with any of her devil fruit abilities
    *Water, doesn't make the Yami Yami no mi's abilities work.
    *Satsumi cannot control the Yami Yami no mi properly and she sometimes attacks the wrong person accidentally.

Ability Lvl. 1:
    Ability Lvl 1 Type: Range mid ranged ( 15-25 meters)
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:
    *Darkness because of the devil fruit.
    *Dark Spirits because the devil fruit is made from pure darkness.
    *Dark side of the opponent.
    ^^^Explain these a little more, like you did with the general strengths and weaknesses.

*If Satsumi's opponent ate the Piko-Piko no mi she'll lose since her opponent is light. -Please, make this a more general weakness against light based figures or something in that way.
    *Seawater is also one since the ability came from a devil fruit.
    *If the enemy is too pure there will be no actual effect to the opponent. -Explain this a little more and give examples of pureness that can cancel this attack.

Ability Lvl 1 Type: Defense close ranged (0-10 meters)
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: The Golem is only used for defense yet it can also fight back. -Explain how the ability is done, how long it takes to make a golem and how strong it is. Maybe give him stats? And when is it destroyed? How long can it be active? These questions can also be answered by putting them into the strengths and weaknesses.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:
    *Darkness , it'll make the Golem stronger with defense.
    *Earth is one since it's a Golem.
    *Negative energy it makes the Golem more offensive.

*Since the ability came from the devil fruit one of its weakness is also seawater. -Don't use seawater as a weakness for every attack since it's already a general weakness.
    *People that are fast can make the Golem disappear. -Explain how and how much faster the people must be.
    *Low with offense. -More explaining please

Ability Lvl 1 Name: Darkness Blade: 10 Slice Dance
    Ability Lvl 1 Type: Melee close ranged (0-5 meters)
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: Blades from the caster are grown in Satsumi's arms and attacks the opponent automatically. After ten slices the blades will disappear. -Ten slices or ten slices who hit a target?
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:
    *The darkness blades can consume actual blades. -only level one blades. But how does this work?
    *Dark energy can make the blades have 2 slices more. -dark energy from another source than the user. That I will allow.
    *Darkness can make the blades sharper and can also make the user faster when the ability is used. ^^^ Same as above. But how much faster in stats?

*Since the ability came from the devil fruit one of its weakness is also seawater. -Again, write another weakness.
    *Very very very high temperature can make the blade melt. -How high?
    *Satsumi's defense lowers. -How much in stats?

Ability Lvl 1 type: Range long ranged (30-37 meters)
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: The caster creates a ball of dark energy and attacks it to the opponent. -This looks like the same attacks as the first one but with longer range. Please make it more different.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:
    *Shadows makes the cannon ball harder to dodge.
    *Darkness makes the cannon ball faster to shoot.
    *Iron makes the cannon ball bigger.
    ^^^All these need to be explained a bit more.
    *Flames can melt the cannon ball made from darkness.
    *Glint devil fruit user can make the darkness cannon ball evaporate out of thin air.
    *Seawater can also make the caster weak when it touched the seawater. -Again, change this weakness.

Ability Lvl 1 Name: Chains of Darkness
    Ability Lvl 1 type: Melee close/mid ranged (10-20 meters)
    Ability Lvl 1 Cooldown: 4 posts
    Ability Lvl 1 Description: Satsumi makes chains made from darkness from her fingers (chains are burning with purple fire )and surrounds her opponent by the chains and then tightens it.
    Ability Lvl 1 Strengths:
    *Iron can strengthen the chains.
    *Fire/Flames can also strengthen it.
    *Shadows make the chains stronger.
    ^^^Need to be a bit more explained as well.
    *Since the ability came from the devil fruit one of its weakness is also seawater. -Change this weakness too
    *If Satsumi's opponent ate the Piko-Piko no mi she'll lose since her opponent is light. -make this a more general weakness against light based attacks/figures.
    *If the enemy is too pure there will be no actual effect to the opponent. -need to be explained as well.

Character information:

Character profile
    Primary skill: Rokushiki
    Secondary skill: Ama Ama no mi
    The bloodline of the Dragon

Theme song:

Voice:
    English: Spike Spiegel
    Japanese: Shizuo

Wanted poster:

Sponsored content