One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

2 posters

A New Chapter Awaits! Enter Unitama! [Hexller and Unitama]

Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Moderator- Rank 1- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 88774
    Task Points : 7
    Race : Human
    Crew : Adamant Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Alexander Hexller
    Primary Skill: Daia Daia no Mi
    Secondary Skill: Uchikudaku Bojutsu

A New Chapter Awaits! Enter Unitama! [Hexller and Unitama] Empty A New Chapter Awaits! Enter Unitama! [Hexller and Unitama]

Post by Hexisdabest Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:31 am

Task Description:

It was already six months since Hexller has been separated from the rest of the Savage Heart crew. But there's one thing Hexller can say for sure, being kidnapped wasn't fun at all. Being trapped in there for a month was bad, no food, no water, no one to talk to, no FOOD. He wasn't even sure how he survived long enough without food. But all he had to do was to find an opportunity and he fought his way out. Returning to Pirate Island, the crew was nowhere to be found there anymore, he waited. A day passed, still none. A week passed, still no Savage heart. Then six months passed. He lived by stealing food from eateries, docked ships, and drunk pirate's grub. He's already content, but the enjoyment when they are making chaos, the rush he feels when he fights together with his crew, He just felt incomplete without those.

Hexller entered a bar which is occupied by drunk pirates, singing until their lungs pop out. It was the same bar where he first fought in Pirate Island, alas, people inside must have already forgotten. He sat on the corner of the counter and grabbed a bag of stolen money from his pocket.

Hexller: Give me a bottle of alcohol, any will do. Oh and also a glass.

He handed over the money and the bartender chose among the bottles stored on the wall. The bartender handed him a bottle of rum and a small shot glass. Hexller took the bottle and bit it's cork off. He poured himself a glass and started to chug straight from the bottle.

Hexller: That hits the spot.

Unitama
    Unitama

Moderator- Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Legacy of a Legend

Beli Beli : 30259
    Task Points : 17
    Crew : Adamant pirates

Character Profile
    Character Name: Flint Unitama the Dragon
    Primary Skill: Rokushiki
    Secondary Skill: Ama Ama no mi

A New Chapter Awaits! Enter Unitama! [Hexller and Unitama] Empty Re: A New Chapter Awaits! Enter Unitama! [Hexller and Unitama]

Post by Unitama Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:46 am

Suddenly the closed door was opened with brute force and the door slammed against the wall, cracking it a little. In the opening stood a tall man, with his foot still raised from kickin the door open. He stepped inside. The small lights in the bar allowed for a better view at the man. The whole bar became quiet and looked at this figure. The first thing all people looked at was his head. The man was wearing a marine's cap, but with a big stripe through the word marine. He had a big scar on his face and was chewing on, what appeared to be, a popsicle stick.

The man entered the bar calmly, like nothing happend and nobody was watching. But everyone still looked at him. The man took a seat next to some younger looking boy who was drinking some rum. He lifted up his cap a bit so that everyone could see his eyes and he looked over at the rum. "I'll have was he's having." He said with a dark but smooth voice to the bartender.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

A New Chapter Awaits! Enter Unitama! [Hexller and Unitama] Empty Re: A New Chapter Awaits! Enter Unitama! [Hexller and Unitama]

Post by Hexisdabest Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Hexller spat some rum after the door was slammed which startled him. He turned around and saw a blue haired man with a scar on the face, chewing on a stick. What captured most of his attention was the hat he was wearing. He was wearing a marine hat but it had a slash over the writing on it. Everyone became dead silent after he entered, like he's some kind of ghost passing by. The man sat beside Hexller and ordered a drink same to what he got. It's been a while since he had spoken to someone else other than the bartender inside the bar. He wasn't sure as to how to start a conversation so gave the man a simple...

Hexller: Hi...

Hexller turned his head to the man as he chugged on his drink. Not sure as to what topic he should bring out first, he told him about his hat. It was unusual to people in pirate island to wear those kinds of accessories since only suicidal marines goes into pirate island. Hexller gave the man a big smile.

Hexller: So which souvenir shop did you get that hat? Haven't seen anyone wear that hat and it's kind here in pirate island. I'd like to get one for myself, the color compliments my eyes.

Hexller chuckled and returned to his drink. Other pirates from the back of the bar kept on whispering about the man. They must have thought he's a marine, he'd need to clear the air by asking him the question. Hexller turned back to the man after a big gulp.

Hexller: Heheh, so, you a pirate?
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:57 pm

The man raised an eyebrow when he heared the comments of the younger man next to him. He looked at him without turning his head. "The shop is called; Marine officer's corpse. And you got to earn a hat like this, not just buy it." He said a little grumpy. He grapped the bottle rum the bartender just put in front of him and chugged it empty in less then a minute and without breathing breaks. He slammed the bottle back on the bar and wiped his mouth. "And yes, I am a pirate. It runs in my blood. I guess you must be one too." He smiled a bit. "Although, I've never met a pirate before who worries about the colors of his clothing." He turned to the young pirate. "The name is Flint. Flint Unitama. Yours?"
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Hexller smirked and tried to take another gulp from his bottle although it's already empty. Hexller took his shot glass which he filled with rum before. He turned towards the man and raised the glass before he spoke spoke.

Hexller: Was just trying to humor you.

Hexller drank his glass of rum. The pirates around them returned to their merry ways and made noise once again right after the man told Hexller he was a pirate. It must have cleared their doubts about him. Hexller handed the bartender some more belli and ordered for the same drink.

Hexller: Yeah, I'm a pirate myself. And don't worry about my clothing, I was also kidding on that one.

The bartender handed Hexller his new bottle of rum. The man introduced himself, Flint, his name was Flint Unitama. Hexller took the bottle's cork out as he spoke.

Hexller: Name's Alexander Hexller. Just call me Hexller.

Hexller took a long chug on his new bottle of rum and smiled at Flint. This guy seemed strong, he can feel it. Last time he felt the presence of a strong pirate, well... other than Hexller himself, was when he met Lazarus, his captain, and the rest of their crew. He doesn't even know what the future awaits for him, but one thing he knows, it's a start of a new adventure, and he knows that Flint would be a great ally to have.
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:44 pm

Flint nodded. "Hexller. I remember that name from somewhere..." He turned his head away and spitted his popsicle stick out. It shot with force and hit the wall, where it stayed stuck. Then Flint shrugged. "Well, I've heared a lot in my time on the seas." He grinned a little as he still thought about the name. It sounded too familiar.

"So, Hex? How did you came here? Got a ship or something?" Flint asked after a moment of silence. "I really need to get off this island but my ship is... gone..." He said with a little cough. "Maybe you can give me a ride, I can pay. I belli or food, whatever you like. That's the good side of being a cook." He turned his cap backwards on his head and looked at Alexander.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:21 am

Hexller: Must've heard about me 'cuz of the war at Lvneel. But that aint important.

Hexller said with a smirk. He remembered how His crew waged war against Lvneel together with kingdom's rebels. That even sure did a good job on making their names heard. Flint spat his popsicle stick and got stucked on the wall it had hit. Hexller was right, this guy might be strong. The he asked Hexller on how he got in pirate island. Hexller took a deep breath.

Hexller: I got in here with the use of a ship of course. And yeah I had a ship but not anymore.

Flint told him that he'd need to ge out of there. Hexller thought of the only solution to his ship problem. Having already experienced on ship stealing, he told Flunt...

Hexller: Need a ship? Then lets steal one.

Hexller gave Flint an excited look and drank on his bottle. It's been a long time since he did some pirate stuff with company so he hoped that Flint would think about his offer. It's time for him to stretch put a little
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:16 am

Flint sighted when he heard Hexller's solution to their problem. "I was thinking the same thing, mate." He stood up with a wide grin on his face. "Let's move then, to the harbor." He said but before he could start walking, someone grapped his arm. It was the bartender. "And where is my money? You haven't paid yet." Flint looked at him and coughed. "Next time maybe?" He looked the bartender straight in his eyes and raised one eyebrow. Then he staid on a more serious tone. "Now, let. Me. Go." The bartender studdenly looked intimidated and nodded before letting Flint go. Flint then turned to Hexller. "Well, come on."
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Hexller: Not to worry my friend! I'll handle Flint's payment for ya.

Hexller told the bartender with glee. He started to rummage in his pockets and took out a piece of rock. Hexller turned around making sure that the bartender won't see what would happen. He started to cover the rock in diamond with the help of his Devil Fruit powers and turned back to the bartender, tossing the diamond covered rock in the air which the bartender tried to immediately catch. The bartender examined the diamond covered rock as if he's making sure it's real as Flint and Hexller sucrried out.

Hexller: Okay, here's the thing. I have my eyes on this ship for a long time already. It may not be the most promising looking one but it's defenitely durable and it has a lot tricks up its sleeves.

Hexller walked towards the docks looking back every couple of minutes, making sure Flint was following him. They walked and walked until they ended up in the northern docks of pirate island. There were tons of ships docked over there but one ship catches most of the attention, it was the biggest one among the rest. The ship was etched with complicated designs and has strips of blue on the edges. It was the ship Hexller talked about, the Sea Gem.

Hexller: We won't go in just yet, we'll need to wait for the ship's owners to return. Just a few hours from now, currently, they raiding for supplies... I think. Let's have a chat while waiting shall we? I'll tell you about the ship's captain.

They could've already stolen the ship but Hexller has a different idea on his mind. And this idea involves fighting and making name around the pirate industry.
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:18 pm

The whole walk, Flint could get the sudden diamond out of his head. Is this guy just wealthy or was there something more going on with him. When they located the ship and waited for the crew of that ship to return, Flint sat down. He looked as calm as ever, although he knew what kind of ship they were going to steal. He just liked the trill of it all. "Say, Hex. Do you ever dream? Do you have a dream, a goal to complete." He looked up to the sky. "I've talked to a lot of people here and all those pirates said that the era of dreams is coming to an end. Pirates are not allowed to dream. They just take whatever they can and they don't shoot higher. The only ones who ever talked about dreams, were laughted at and beaten." He looked straight to Alexander with his piercing green eyes. "Is the era of dreams coming to an end? Or, is it just beginning."
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Flint and Hexller sat on two barrels next to each other. Flint came up with a topic Hexller didn't expect. Dreams, He never thought that anyone would ever put that into topic. But right away, Hexller answerd. He had a straightforward answer to Flint's question.

Hexller: I'll be the strongest pirate ever! The most feard one over the thousand seas! I don't intend to be the pirate king, I intend to be even stronger than the pirate king!

It may sound like a kid's daydream but Hexller belives that there is a high probsbility on reaching his goal. He smiled and laughed as he raised both his hands. Calming his self, he listened to Flint's other question. This time, it was about the era of dreams. Hexller haven't heard of it before, but he was sure it's a good thing. Hexller looked down as he answered the question.

Hexller: Era of dreams.... One thing I can say for sure. It would definitely suck if it ends. I mean, I'm just starting to achieve my dreams and now it ends? Hell no.

Hexller looked back at Flint as he remembered about the upcoming heist. In just a few hours, the ship's crew would arrive and bloodshed would greet them. Hexller started to introduce the enemy captain.

Hexller: So, about this captain... He's someone called Shiv. I've heard of him from other pirates as I um... uhh.... snoop around. I've heard he's strong since he's feared by many. That ship is really good man, it's extremeley durable and has lots of cool weapons and tricks. Plus, there's a lot of room inside, good for having lots of crew members. Whoo boy am I excited!

Hexller decided to bring up another question since the crew they're waiting for may just as well last a bit more.

Hexller: Anyways, let's talk about that Shiv guy later. So... Where'd you come from before you got here? What awsome pirate things have you done before? I think you're pretty awsome.

Hexller said as he stretched his arms.
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:17 pm

When Flint heared the dream of Hexller about being the strongest he started laughing. He couldn't stop for a while. When he stopped, he smiled as Hexller talked about the end of the era and how it would suck. Flint just could only grin and nod. He liked this guy.

Then Hexller started talking about the captain. Flint had heard some things about this Shiv person but he is not the kind of person to really dig out all the information. He stayed quiet untill Hexller asked about him. Flint grinned as he put his hands on the back of his head.

"I am Flint, but also known as the dragon. I've traveled the seas for two years now. The only thing I need to see from this world is the grand line, so that's where I am heading."

He grinned even more.

"But Hex, you want to be the strongest, huh? The best of the best. Well, too bad."

He laughed again as he shook his head.

"Really, because I am going to be that. The one who is going to beat the world. And I'll start with the world government. Those bloodsucking nobels and weak marines are all going to suffer by my hand. Then I'll take down all the warlords and the yonko's. And then, the pirate king."

Flint smiled as he looked up to the sky.

"That's my dream. To beat the world."
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Hexller jumped up from the barrel he was sitting up with a jolt. Lookink at the horizon, he laughed and spoke to Flint. He's starting to like this Flint guy. A good competition is always a big thumbs up for Hexller.

Hexller: Hehahaeaha! Then may the best man win! But I assure you one thing, the marines would suffer to my hands first. They have to pay. After what the marines did to my family... They musy pay, they just have to...

Hexller's face turned serious. But it wasn't the time to go all emo over his experiences. He looke at his left and saw a group of men on the distance. Everyone was talking, getting out of their way. He thought of one thing for sure, its them. It's high time they showed up.

Hexller: Ey Flint...

Hexller tapped Flints shoulder urging him to look where he's looking. He can feel his blood rush all over his body, the same feeling whenever he's on a fight. It's about time for Hexller to stretch a bit. It's about time to spill some blood.

Hexller: I think those are the bunch were waiting for! Hohooo booy!

Hexller jumped out of excitement.
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:07 pm

Flint looked at his current partner in crime. He grinned as he saw the excitement dripping down his face. But he was right. Those guys looked like pirates to Flint. But they also looked a little drunk, at least some of them.
    Flint jumped up and walked right next to Hexller. He layed his hand on the boy's shoulder and said to him.

"Let's make it a little match. The one who beats the most wins. You will count your own victories and the winner will be captain of that ship we are going to steal. At least, for the time being. Deal? "

Flint grinned as he stuck out his hand and looked at his current opponent.

"May the best pirate win, mate."
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:32 am

Pirate: What ever the fuck you say!

The drunk pirate bellowed as he raised his bottle of liquior. The pirate tossed his bottle towards the ocean and took his sword out. He looked at both Flint and Hexller with a big grin on his face.

Pirate: Cap'n aint here yet, must be here soon. But I'm posititueley sure tha the two of you are go'n fall.

Pirate: We'll make sure y'all gonna die! I have a different condition boy. Whichever group wins keeps the ship, but whichever team looses dies a horrible death!

Hexller: I'll go with your conditions!

Hexller laughed but his laughter was cut by a pirate as it swung his sword towards Hexller. Hexller jumped backwards and ran forward for a punch. The pirate fell down easily with his brand new broken face. Two more charged him from his left and right sides. Hexller ducked and reach for his staff inside his vest pocket. Hexller extended his staff and stabbed both pirates on their stomach making them both fall.

Hexller: Oh its time I get serious. Heheheh. Hey Flint how's it going over there!?

Hexller striked the pirate on its head and sent him flying to a wall. Another pirate charged him with a sword in hand. Hexller blocked the sword with his staff and kicked the pirate right on his groin. As the pirate jumped up and down, Hexller spun and kicked the pirate on its head.

Hexller: Ey! Don't rush it Flint! Enjoy the fight! Hahaahaa!

Enemy/ Ability Status and Info:
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:47 am

Flint stood there with both hands in his pocket before the pirates attack. He saw Hexller rush in when he dodged the first attack and Flint grinned.

"Reckless."

He said calmly when suddenly two pirate charged at him. Flint looked at them, analyzing their movements. He duck to dodge the first horizontal swordslide which was aimed for his neck. He quickly got up and kicked the blunt side of the sword so it would go right into the second pirate's chest. He fell down with lot of screaming. Flint just casually finished off the second one, who was in shock.

"It's going alright here."

Flint answered the question from Hexller. Flint walk calmly to the buck of pirates who where charging two him. By dodging all the attacks and doing some simple spin kicks, he took then out with ease. Suddenly another pirate with gun stood before him. He shot but by moving his head a little to the right, Flint was able to dodge the bullet by a hair. He looked at the shooter, who was loading another shot.

"Soru."

Suddenly Flint stoood right before the pirate and kicked him right under his chin, so he would be send flying. Other pirates saw what Flint just did and looked quite shocked to him.

"He just teleported!"

Flint only grinned as he took out his hands from his pocket and took a fighter's pose.

"No, I am just fast."
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:14 pm

Hexller: Nice moves Flint, I think I should show some cool tricks as well.

Seeing how Flint can handle himself in a fight, Hexller grinned. He's sure that this guy has some experience at least. He's no ordinary pirate. Flint was a good fighter but so is he. It's about time to make things serious. In the distance, a bright white spot seems to be coming towards them, and it's coming fast. It was a man with an extremely muscular build, about six foot ten, with bright white hair reflecting the sun's light. The man weilds a huge sword on his left and a big fat tobacco on his right. The word "Shiv" is tatooed on his exposed chest like an identification of some kind. Hexller was sure that this guy is Shiv either that or this guy has a crush on Shiv and decided to tatoo the name. Shiv greeted Hexller with a swing to his chest which Hexller easily avoided by somersaulting backwards.

Shiv: Who dared to challenge the Shiv Pirates! Do you not know us! Be grateful I came in late or else this party was far from over already!

Hexller: We know what we're facing. Yeah we're thankful that you came in late or else it would've been far from over after I kicked you in the ass!!

Shiv: Such big words from such a small pirate! Let's see where your words bring you after I feed you to the sharks!

Hexller: Ay Flint! I'll babysit white head over here. Finish the rest if you want.

Enemy/Ability Status & Info:

Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:36 pm

"Good luck with meathead overthere. But don't come crying when he is too strong."

Flint answered. He stood before the rest of the crew as they were all focussed on him.

"Your friend won't be able to stand up against our captain. He is captain Shiv!"

Flint shrugged and grinned.

"Well, who cares. I am the Dragon and the winner of this fight."

The pirates looked at at Flint and started to shake. Some even backed up a bit.

"Dragon? No way. He has been dead for ten years now."

Someone said. A tough looking guy walked to Flint from the crowd of pirates. He was armed with a wreckingball on a chain. He was a little bigger and fatter than Flint. He stroked his mustache, which looked like the one from a walrus.

"I am first mate Kennedy from the Shiv pirates. And I'll beat you to death."

Flint looked at the guy and left out a little laugh.

"Oke, let's finish this."

Kennedy made the first move by charging at Flint, swinging the wreckingball in a circle next to him. Flint stepped back and dodged the wreckingball who slammed in the ground before him.

"Great reflexes, but are those enough?"
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:20 pm

Shiv: I am Shiv! One of the greatest pirates of the world! You are no match to my strenghts!

Hexller: Well I'm Hexller! I'll be the bestest pirate of all generations! I'm my sheer strength is more than enought to crush you into bite sized pices!

Shiv exhaled through his nose after hearing his name. Hexller was sure that smoke came out of his nose, which was porbbably because of the tobacco he was smoking, which made him look like an aggitated dragon. Shiv pointed the tip of his sword towards Hexller and huffed a smoke from his tobacco. The sword's size is almost as tall as Hexller and even wider by a few inches than him. Hexller gave Shiv a big grin.

Shiv: I see, Alexander Hexller. You have made quite the relutation after the Lvneel war. But alas my reputation is far more superior! It looks like my first mate is already having fun. Why don't we have some fun?

Hexller: Ahh... Of course! Lets have fun ourselves!

Right after Hexller spoke his last word, Shiv slashed horizontally aiming for his head. Hexller dodged by jumping backwards. The force exerted by Shiv on the strike cause the wall on which the sword had hit to collapse completely. Shiv gave a loud laugh, mocking Hexller on how he's just a teeny tiny boy.

Shiv: Gegkgagagah! How can a small boy defeat the great pirate Shiv!

The spectating crowd nodded in agreement as well as the remaining enemy pirates who howled in agreement. Everyone whispered and cheered for Shiv and his crew. Shiv gave a sign that tells everyone to be quiet by striking his finger across his lips. Everyone got quiet and Shiv started talking. Hexller can't stand this pirate's aroggance anymore. It's time for him to attack.

Shiv: My beloved crew! Do not interfere on our fight, I would like to handle him myself! I'm sure that I'm more than enough for him, entertain yourselves with this other guy he's with!

Hexller: You fucking talk too much! Fight me! Unless you're afraid to loose from a small boy like me.

Hexller smiled as Shiv stomped his left foot in frustration. He raised his staff as Shiv started spinning his gigantic sword. It's time to show what Hexller can really do. And the time for this Shiv guy to zip his mouth.

Enemy/ Ability Status & Info:
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Kennedy swung his wreckingball again and again to Flint, who keeps dodging the attacks. He jumped up and kicked in the air with lightning speed.

"Rankyaku."

A slash appeared in the air where Flint had kicked and it traveled to Kennedy. The fat man jumped sideways but the air slash cut right in his shoulder. Blood came out the cut it had made. Flint landed and grinned.

"That was not even at full power."

"You moron!"

Kennedy charged again at Flint and shot his wreckingball to Flint’s face. Flint duck but Kennedy pulled the chain back. With a rapid turn the wreckingball returned and hit Flint right in the back. He could hear something inside his body crack. Fliny fell down on the ground. The pain in his back was massive. He tried to get up but a really heavy object was slammed again on his back. Flint assumed that it was the wreckingball again, since the shape he felt pushing in his back was perfectly round.

"Now, for the final blow."

Flint tasted blood on his toung when the ball was removed from his back. He could hear the ball being lifted and dropped. Just at the right moment, Flint turned around and punched straight against the ball of solid steel. It stopped and cracks appeared on it. Flint took his chance and jumped up with a straight kick to the chin of Kennedy. The first mate fell down as Flint atood before him, cracking his back and spitting out some blood.

"How are you still fighting? "

"I got something you lack. Willpower."

Flint grinned as Kennedy got up. He swung his wreckingball again to Flint, but he dodged all the attacks and landed some solid punches on the fat guy's face. Kennedy backed up a bit. He grinned as he wiped some blood from his mustache.

"You are strong, Dragon. But not smart."

Flint loked at him and raised a eyebrow. Suddenly two guys grapped him from the back and held him still. Flint tried to fight back but the two men just kept kicking and punching him in his back, the spot it still hurts. Kennedy ran to Flint and rammed the wreckingball right into his stomache. Flint and the two men flew back by the attack, straight into a wall. The wall cracked and all three men fell down.
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:39 pm

Shiv: Looks like your freind can't even take on Kennedy here! What more can you do! Gkakakakaka!!!

Shiv laughed and was followed by the laughter of Kennedy, his first mate. Hexller growled out of anger. Hexller looked back at Flint, seeing him thrown around by that fatty, but he knows that Flint can handle it. He has his own fight and he'll need to focus. Before he even turned back, Shiv swung his sword at Hexller. Luckily, he was fast enough to block the gigantic sword with his staff. It was a lot heavier than just other normal swords. The force was enough to make Hexller fly through a wall, leaving a huge crack with the shape of his body. Shiv laughed and was once again followed by his crew's laughter. It hurts a lot even if he didn't get cut by the blade. Shiv's sheer strength was undeniabley massive. Hexller slowly stood up, Shiv's not the kind of pirate to play with. It's serious time for real now.

Hexller: Gheheh... You're strong white head. Sad to say, I'm stronger

Shiv: Gkakakakaka! You can't even withstand my force! I already have a wild guess as to what happens if the blade itself hits you!

He's fed off now. Hexller gave his staff a tighter grip. He didn't want to use his Devil Fruit powers yet but Shiv left him with no choice. Hexller ran towards Shiv...

~Step~

The middle portion started to get coated in diamonds

~Step~

The whole staff is now covered. Hexller gave his staff an even tighter grip.

~Step~

Blades started to appear on both end of Hexller's staff. All covered with diamond, his staff is now ready to slice and dice.

~Step~

Hexller jumped after his last step. He striked Shiv from above with the staff. His blades clashed with Shiv's blades. The sound of the blades clashing echoed throughout pirate island, everything turned quiet suddenly. Shiv took a few steps back after regaining hiss bearings. Everyone was shocked with Hexller's trick, even Shiv and his first mate stopped to check out what happened. Hexller stopped and smiled as he wiped some blood from his mouth.

Hexller: What's the problem Shiv!? Can't do that can't you!?

Shiv: Heh! I don't need your stupid magic to defeat you! Gkakakakaka!

After Shiv's laughter, both Hexller and Shiv started charging each other, both with their blades over their heads.
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Kennedy was watching the battle between Hexller and Shiv. He swung around his wreckingball and he laughed when his captain did so too. Suddenly he heared a voice.

"HEY! Walrus, we aren't done yet!"

Kennedy looked back at the three fallen men but one of them was standing. Flint spit out some more blood and looked at Kennedy.

"You are a moron. A dirty cheater and someone not even worth fighting. I didn't want to use this power but you gave me no choice. LET'S FINISH THIS LIKE REAL MEN!"

Flint shouted to kennedy. The fat man responded.

"How are you still standing? Even willpower couldn't help you against that attack."

Flint grinned.

"I am no normal human."

Kennedy looked pissed at Flint.

"Get back from him, he is mine now and mine alone!"

He shouted to his men, who backed up. Kennedy started running to Flint. Flint was just standing. He breathed in through his nose and out to his mouth. He looked right into the sun and nodded. Then he put his hands above eachother. A small ball of light appeared between them. Kennedy didn't looked at it and was just charging to Flint. He was almost at before them.

"Ama ama noooooo."

"NOW DIE!"

Kennedy swung his wreckingball right into Flint's face but he didn't move. The ball cracked more and broke in little piece. Flint put his hands with the sphere right onto the face of the shocked Kennedy.

"SPHERE!"

A big flash of light appeared followed by an explosion. The lifeless body of Kennedy fell down before the still standing Flint.

"You are weak, let's get rid of you."

He grapped the chain, put it around the fat neck of Kennedy and started to swing the body around. All the pirates were shocked when they saw what happened and they started running to the town. Flint swung Kennedy around at top speed and launched him at the running pirates, all sending them flying through several buildings.

"Done."
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:23 am

Bot Shiv and Hexler Stopped on their tracks. Hexller didn't expect that Flint has Devil Fruit powers too. Shiv was shocked. He wasn't expecting both Hexller and Unitama to have unbelievable power. Hexller laughed in approval as Flint finished off the rest leaving nothing. Seeing his whole crew go down, Shiv got angrier than before. Shiv's face turned bright red as he stomp his feet.

Shiv: You think that was funny! Ghah! I can finish both of you in one swing!

Hexller: Sorry 'bout it. I didn't mean to limit my strength. I guess I'll have to finish your sorry ass now.

Shiv: Why you little!

Hexller jumped aiming for Shiv's head. Shiv blocked the blade with his gigantic sword. The force made Shiv's feet to burry down in the concrete floor he was standing. The blow was noticeably stronger. Shiv laughed accompanied by his worrying.

Shiv: I thought you were limmiting your strength! Gkakakaka!

Hexller laughed and shook his head.

Hexller: Well... I'm still limiting it now.

Shiv's blade slowly cracked and was cut in half, letting Hexller's blade to go through. The blade sliced Shiv equally in two halves, the left and the right half of him. Blood flowed and bursted out of his body as his guts came out. It was an unpleasant sight for others but it was a satisfaction for Hexller. Hexller just stood there with a big grin on his face. Everyone was dead silent, whispering and murmuring to each other, still shocked on the turn of events. Hexller looked at Flint with his blood covered hands.

Hexller: You did an amazing job back there! Shall we claim the boat now?
    Unitama
    Unitama

Character Profile

Post by Unitama Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:59 am

Flint fell down during the fight between Hexller and Shiv. He was unconscious. His mind switched off and went to another place. An island, with lots of happy people. Flint remembered it flawless. He saw himself at the age of ten together with a man. The man was very old, had a beard and need a walking stick to get around. The man talked to Flint.

"You know Flint, I went to the grand line. Just like your father. We traveled over the weirdest sea ever. Of you get the chance, go and see it for yourself."

"Grandpa, tell more about the grand line."

"No, kid. That would kill the suprise, wouldn't it? But I will tell you this. The grand line is where you really get strong. Just a simple man, like my captain, became pirate king. If you want to get strong, face the grand line."

Suddenly the peacefull feeling of the island went away and anything was set on fire. Flint was about to burn up when he opened his eyes. He layed on the cold stones, his body still hurt from the fight but he got up just as Shiv was defeated. When Hexller turned to Flint and asked him the question, Flint just raised a thumb.

"Let's get out of this place."

He said as he got up and walked to the boat. It was a big and sturdy looking one.

"How was it called again?"
    Hexisdabest
    Hexisdabest

Character Profile

Post by Hexisdabest Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:13 pm

Flint stood up from the ground. Hexller was a bit worried there for a second. It was finally over and the ship is now theirs. Flint asked Hexller the ship's name.

Hexller: It was called something lame before, I think it was Shiv's ship. Don't worry, we won't sail with a ship called Shiv's ship. It shall be called Sea Gem from now on!

Hexller snapped his fingers and at the same time, the diamonds on his staff powderized and the staff returned to normal. After retracting it back into its small size, Hexller kept it back in his vest's pocket. He gave Flint a big wide smile. They were succesful at capturing the ship. It reminded him of his first crime as a pirate, stealing the the ship which he once boarded as a Savage Heart pirate. An idea came up in Hexller's mind, what if he himself starts a crew? He had experience, check. A ship, check. A possible first mate, maybe check. He had decided, he'll try to build a crew of his own. But as for now, they'll sail with the name of Savage Hearts as they search for the third member. And once this crew is estblished, it'll be called the Adamant Pirates. Hexller walked towards Flint.

Hexller: Hey, now that we claimed the ship... I was wondering... What would you say if I ask you to be my first mate?

Hexller held out his arm for a handshake, waiting for Flint's answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 am