One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

2 posters

Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump

shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's virtue

Beli Beli : 19027
    Task Points : 2
    Race : human
    Affiliation : Revolutionary

Character Profile
    Character Name: ShadowSpark
    Primary Skill: Ink Ink no mi
    Secondary Skill: Kenbunshoku/Mantra

Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump Empty Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump

Post by shadowspark Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:22 am

The crowd had disappeared just as quickly as it had come, the dancers were exhausted now and the tavern was in a great uproar of laughter and chant. Shadowspark stepped outside to escape the roaring echo, and decided to go for a nice walk. As he began on his walk he noticed a man with blonde hair grinning at him and he immediatly felt discomfort. He head back towards the bar but then halted when he sensed the man walk towards his direction. He turned and observed in silence

Last edited by shadowspark on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 19756
    Task Points : 1
    Race : Human
    Crew : Adamant pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Tyler
    Primary Skill: Ember-Ember fruit
    Secondary Skill:

Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump Empty Re: Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump

Post by Tymonster01 Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:32 am

Tyler just getting off the boat decided he would try to go to the tavern to see if he could get a good meal before he set back out the the ocean. So he walked around trying to see if he could find a bar. Then he saw one and started to walk towards it. Once he saw a man and gave his signature grin. "He looks strong" thought Tyler. Then Tyler decide to follow him to see if they could have a nice little fight "Hey wanna have a fight" yelled Tyler.
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump Empty Re: Shadowspark/Tymonster01 (task) Bump

Post by shadowspark Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:40 am

After hearing the man scream he began to tremble, his worst fears had surly come to be. Shadowspark wasnt sure how to handle the situation, he didnt want a fight, but he knew if he let this shady man do as he pleased someone would get hurt.He obviously had an unreasonable lust for violence. SHadow had to make the decision either stand up for what he believed or avoid conflict...He didnt see a way in which he could achieve both...but he couldnt risk it...but then he got a brilliant thought. immediately Shadow took off running towards a dirt road enclosed by 2 sets of shops.
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:45 am

Not sure how the man would respond, then the man started to run towards a dirt road. Tyler assumed it was a yes and they were just moving farther from town so no one got hurt. "Great idea moving away from town so no one innocent gets hurt" screamed Tyler as he followed the man "So what's your name? I am Tyler!"
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by shadowspark Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:58 am

Shocked Suspect affraid As he ran he gave a quick glance back to observe the strangers actions .Shadowsparks eyes shot out of his head in a comical buggy the clown style, he was not expecting this outcome. Shadowspark had planned to lead him away from the local town but then lose him in the chase,but that didnt seem like itd be the case. Shadow heard the strangers voice again and stumbled in disbelief at his words before once again regaining his balance, ironically he wanted to yell back at the man letting him know it wasnt his plan but he felt to shy.

As far as he could tell the stranger didnt seem like some push over merchant, he was keeping up with shadow quite easily and his body physique seemed formidable. Shadowspark glanced back once again to observe the stranger still trailing him, he wondered what was up with this guy.
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:03 am

After a while of silence following the man Tyler decided to ask again "Hey are you gonna tell me your name or not I know I am intimidating and all but come on you could at least tell me your name so I know who I am gonna beat up".
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by shadowspark Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:10 am

After hearing the mans remarks Shadow slowed and stopped. With a stern look of determination on his face he turned and said " dont mind me im nobody please go about your buisness...and there will be no beating." Shadow stared at him for a second then decided to continue on the path now walking and feelign satisfied with the situation, he believed the conflict was solved, that the man would lose interest in someone who didnt want to fight.
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:19 am

After hearing the man say he didn't want to fight Tyler ran up in front of him and started to walk backwards with his hands behind his head "aw but you look strong and I would be a GREAT opponent for a fight so please?" Tyler said in a begging sort of voice.
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by shadowspark Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:26 am

Shadowspark was intrigued by his peculiar manner. He could now tell that this man was a pirate because of the emblem he wore but he knew it wasnt the one he was looking for...the one he saw on that fateful day...the broken sword emblem..."i dont wanna hurt you should reconsider" said shadow as he continued.
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:33 am

"Dang all I wanted was some food maybe a drink and even a good fight when I came to this island but I guess I might need to find someone else to fight" said Tyler as he continued to walk backwards in front of the man. "Do you know someone who might fight me that is as strong as or even stronger than you?"
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by shadowspark Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:38 am

Shadow stopped in his tracks...stronger than him....it echoed through his head..."yea" said shadow "Him"... as a black man shaped figure appeared behind tyler and pressed a sword to his back. The figure had no facial detail or structure and didnt seem to be wearing clothes, it was just a shape that was black and appeared to be a man, but none the less the feel of a sword pressed to tylers back was very real.
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:45 am

Tyler feeling a sword press into his back as he heard the man's comment, got excited and Tyler jumped forward and turned around and was about to use his first move. then he saw the guy and was not impressed. "Are you sure he is stronger? He looks a lot weaker!"
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by shadowspark Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:54 am

Realizing that the stranger could accurately gage the strength of his ink clone startled shadow. He first showed his speed and now he showed observation,shadow could now tell that this guy was going to be worth the trouble.pirat He yielded a slight grin of acknowledgement, then raised his left hand upwards out of the shrouded protection of his coat , and in doing so revealed a golden pen head that resembled an antique century pen that seemed to replace his hand. He pointed it at the stranger and said "dont underestimate me."
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:59 am

"I wasn't going to, so does this mean I actually get to fight you?" yelled Tyler as he jumped into his fighting stance and pulled out a normal sword from under his hoodie.
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by shadowspark Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:07 am

I think my friend here wants a piece of the cake first said shadow . As soon as he finished the sentence the ink man charged at tyler quickly, with his sword in hand positioned at the waist in order to catch the most momentum with the up coming slash ,the man got into range and then swiped the sword upward from his back left thigh to the top of tylers shoulder he attempted to slash him.
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Hearing the man's words Tyler decided he would see just how strong the guy was. Tyler took the first hit in his shoulder then jumped backwards not bothering with the wound. "Well he isn't the strongest but for a small quick fight he might do. Ember-Ember punch." Tyler said as he put the hand without the sword into a fist and jumped back a little futher then took embers out of his body and threw them in a straight line moving to each ember in a fast motion punching the enemy in the chest.
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by shadowspark Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:56 pm

The ink man tensed after missing a seconed succesful hit on tyler. He regained his stance and tensed his sword when suddenly the enemy appeared before him. He quickly slanted his sword to a defensive position when tyler launched a direct punch at his chest,the ink man pressed the sword into his fist but then suddenly jerked back as he caught a glimps of his swords breaking . He flew back 10ft before regaining his balance. The ink man began to droop abit and lose it form when the was a sudden "erase" whispered shadow as a blob of ink shot out of his pen tip that was now just on his left index finger. The blob hit the ink man and he regained his form..."what type of force was that...." said shadowspark
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:04 pm

"That force was my shear awsomeness and maybe a little devil fruit power but just a hint" said Tyler boasting about his power. he then ran towards his opponent and slashed at the man with his sword.
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by shadowspark Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:53 am

The ability he saw was peculiar indeed, he was traveli on the fire "your a flame man?" Asked shadow,but that wasnt what intrigued him most was his sheer strength, normally a single hit wouldnt be enough to destroy his ink let alone disform it. He knew his speed wasnt near his own and he noticed his attacks were straight forward so his battle intelligence must be below his as well but....it truely takes effort to disform his ink creations...and he disabled it with a single punch....that he blocked! Shadow was still in thought when he suddenly sensed his enemy. The ink man reacted just as fast as shadow did and he side stepped then jumped back just in time to feel the sword tip sli e the top layers of his skin and cut his clothes. Shadow glanced up notici the wind recoil that was released after tylers slash, and once again his discomfort with tylers emince strength began to creep. The ink man stood back as he seemed to pant, then he suddenly charged at his opponent. It seemed as if shadow had formulated a plan as the ink clone through his broken sword at tyler then rushed full speed behi.d the peojectile almost catching up with it ti appear infront of the pirate. Instead of hands though the ink man now had sharp pointy blades as his hands. He jumped up in the air as the sword was reaching tyler and slashed downward with all his force towards tylers head, then a whisper came 6feet from behind tyler "stylo—ink fireball"
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:10 am

Hearing the statement the man said Tyler laughed."No I am no flame man. I am an ember man. I am also an amazing man but that is besides the point." Then seeing the guy charging him with a blade Tyler just blocked it with his own blade. Tyler then sensed a fire ball coming behind him. "I see double team me and attack my back while I am distracted." Tyler said while jumping towards the fire ball and letting it go through his body so it would hit the man with a sword. Then let his embers reform the small wound he got from the fire ball "Just to let you know fire won't do much against me." said Tyler as simply put his blade into the ground and leaned against it.
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by shadowspark Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:34 am

A sligh smirk slowly creeped on shadows face. He knew his opponent was right, fire would have no effect on him, but his ink was dripping off of him so shadow was confident. The ink man had been hit with his fireball but wasnt burning, his broken sword began to reform. He took his stance again from behind tyler, stiff, sturdy, sword ready.

"your right it seems fire wont have much of an affect...but thats fine"

The ink man began to drip into a puddle beneath himself then suddenly it collected into for black balls that surrounded both of them on 4 cardinal sides.

"stylo- ink sword" yelled shadow, he scribbled in the air and a black sword appeared suspended in the air before shadow grabbed it.

"show me all that strength"
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:50 am

"All my strength ok well I will stop holding back" Tyler said as his signature grin crossed his face. Tyler quickly pulled his sword out of the ground. Charging at shadow Tyler "Ember-Ember fiery sword" Tyler said while slashing at the man in front of him hitting the man in the right arm making a slash from the top of his right arm to his elbow.
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by shadowspark Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:09 am

Shadow knew a hot head like this ember-man would fall for his taunts, and that was his down fall. As shadow observed the obvious frontal charge, shadow waved his left hand that didnt have the sword in a sweeping motion,as soon as he did this the black ball that was stationed behind tyler shot towards the rushing beserker. At the same time the ball that was behind shadow flew forward and stopped in front of him in time to stretch into a mirror shaped strip of ink that shattered once Tyler attempted to slash through it. As it dissipated, and disappeared the second black ball that was behind tylers attack had also stretched out and now had several large spikes attached to it ,it had an appearance of a very large spike strip that covered Tylers 8'oclock to his 4'oclock as he was facing shadow. The strip then quickly bolted at Tylers back.
    Tymonster01
    Tymonster01

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Tymonster01 Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:14 am

Tyler not seeing what was coming towards his back was bored and decided he'd heat the battle up "Ember-Ember spread" Tyler screamed as embers shot out of his body and floated around the battlefield. Tyler the moving through the embers saw what was at his back" Wow that was close you all most hit me". Tyler then moved closer to the man till he was in range and hit the man "By the way I never caught your name" Tyler whispered in the man's ear as Tyler appeared behind him. Then Tyler moved to an ember in front of the man and swung his sword at the man's arm and then moved a to an ember about 10 meters from the man and screamed "I believe I finally got a hit on ya and it seem that you ate a devil fruit."
    shadowspark
    shadowspark

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile

Post by shadowspark Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:24 pm

With the expectation of a win after delivering his spike attack, shock and awe struck Shadow hard as the ember man unexpectedly dodged his attack. Noticing the embers that suddenly floated around the field, Shadow's expression of shock quickly diminished into horror as he heard a chilling whisper creep into his ear," By the way I never caught your name." As soon as the man spoke shadows reflex's came into action and he immediately swung his sword around, full circle, full strength to try and cut his enemy in half but it seemed to be of no avail as he was gone by the time shadows sword got around. Shadow then immediately saw Tyler in his peripherals, and noticed his quick approach and his swords positioning. He knew with his sword and bodies momentum still in the swing he wouldn't have time to block and hed be forced to resort to his final defense.

"Ink!" gasped shadow, as his arm suddenly liquefied into some black slime that could only be confused as ink. As the sword struck his arm it uninterruptedly passed through and severed the ink into 2 half's which rejoined as the sword stopped making contact. Unfortunately as soon as Shadow had yelled out ink the remaining black balls had disappeared and now he had nothing to counter attack with except the ink sword in hand.

Shadow's arm which was now ink began to drip from his fingers, first his index then all of his fingers began. Shadow stiffened his stance and brought his sword upright and in front of him. He narrowed his eyes abit and looked at Tyler as if to be pondering something he just noticed. The dripping ink had now begun to pour off of his arm, which was now returning to normal, fingers had started the process and they were now of flesh instead of the ink that was dripping off of them.

With ten seconds passing since his enemies attack Shadow brought his sword above his head with his right hand,when some black aura like substance began to pour from his body upwards and started to wrap around the blade of his black sword. The air pressure around his raised blade began to increase and it become more difficult to maintain his arm up as more of the aura collected around his blade.

He brought his arm into a flex position of 90 degrees and then grinned...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm