One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

in my time of need

GhostOfTerrell
    GhostOfTerrell

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 51705
    Task Points : 1
    Race : human
    Crew : looking to join someone
    Affiliation : Revolutionary

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

in my time of need Empty in my time of need

Post by GhostOfTerrell Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:11 am

Just after escaping his fellow marines Terrell begins to think of his life and what will happen as he walks along the road he see a small town then he stopped and looked'

Damn where I'm I he said as he kept on walking as he made it in to the small town he notice two people fighting his notion to look got the best of him Terrell smiled and watched on thinking the law will come soon to break it up just then the man pull out a small rifle and shot the other man dead' shocked at this Terrell begin to walk over o the men when he heard someone say you know the rules kill or be killed Terrell then turned around to see a small woman he looked at her she looked to be at least 70 or older  Terrell then says to her excuse me but where are we and where is the marines  the old woman then replied marines what marines around her your your own justice ' she then walked away shocking Terrell thinking this could only be one place of many but for a fact he know he was own pirate island he begin to freak out as he started to speed walk he looks over to see wanted posters their he saw a man with a x over his right eye could this be who i think it is

just then a woman came up to him and said i been looking every where for you my name is Sally Adam he looked her up and down to see she looked like a cowgirl he then said what do you want with me sally then said well i notice you aint notice me yet I'm the most notice person around besides somebody with 5 million on their head should be more careful Terrell looked shocked and stepped back as he said i don't got no 5 mill on my head your lying now get lost sally then said well this poster says otherwise so in that case your under arrest she said as she pull out a revolt 6 shot Terrell looked at his wanted poster as it said wanted for killing a fellow marine officers then jumping ship he then looked back at her as sun flower petals begin to fall what was Terrell thinking now
    GhostOfTerrell
    GhostOfTerrell

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

in my time of need Empty in my time of need pt 2

Post by GhostOfTerrell Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Sally looks around as the sun flowers starts to come about then she said so you a devil fruit user aye but what type of power is this Terrell smile then said nothing as she got ready to pull the trigger just then the sun flower petal number increased so much it was like a snowy day with to much snow to see knowing this Terrell much his escape Sally covers her face as she blindly points her revolter s soon as the sun petals stopped she looked up to see that he was gone thinking to herself what the hell was that that move was so weak that it was strong note to self watch out he a tricky one As Terrell was running threw a alley to get away he just happen to see a middle age man that seem to be sick or some with a young girl crying next to him he walks up to her and ask hey there whats seem to be the problem the little girl looks at him with teary eyes saying first i lost momma and daddy then grandma now my grandpa will leave me too Terrell looks at her as he notice the man was sick and need medical care asap but there wasn't a doctor around for miles Terrell then notice a medical book the little girl had he then said im no doctor but damn it i can try and help ya if you want me too let me take a look at that book of yours the young girl looks then smiles as she hands him the book *30 minutes has passed* Terrell was looking threw the book as he had the little girl make hot water he begin to look up medical herbs to mix with the hot water as he made it he then said i don't know if this will work but i do know its a small chance it will work but damn it a small chance is better then nothing at all you must keep hope alive the little girl smile as she was agreeing with him all there while they was being watched by 3 strange man clearly pirates the pirates was talking to them selves on Terrell amazing power then they decided to kidnap him…
    GhostOfTerrell
    GhostOfTerrell

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

in my time of need Empty in my time of need part 3

Post by GhostOfTerrell Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:53 am

3 Days later*** Just as Terrell finished up he bid the young girl and the old man goodbye as he he was sure they was gonna be alright but for the last few days he felt as doe he was being watch but Terrell never paid too much mind to it but what was on is mind was the way things where as he was walking along he notice one man was behind him he turned around as the man stopped Terrell then continue to walk as the man continue to follow him just them two more men was following him Terrell knew this as he begins to run they gave chase a few moments later Terrell was cover in a alley he then turned around and said …* imma give y'all to the count of 3 to get the hell from out of here the two men in the back didn't say a word but the third man reveal himself as lego then lego said listen up chump your gonna come with us rather you like it or not got it he said that as he looked very mean only for Terrell to say im not going anyway why would i lego then said with power like yours we can take over this dump and save itTerrell then said what do you mean you people dont give a damn about this place so why would the marines lego then said thats the point if we can get in there strong hold which is not so strong we can steal the medical and other things to give to the people Terrell smiled then said i see so you all wanted to kidnap me to help save this town i say justice at its finest kind of lego looked over as he smiled we had no other choice so will you help us get the goods or what Terrell laughed then said where do i sign up as they begin to plot
    GhostOfTerrell
    GhostOfTerrell

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

in my time of need Empty Re: in my time of need

Post by GhostOfTerrell Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:47 am

1 week later*** As Terrell get to know everyone and where and or how they got to this place he begin to wonder if the marines really was puppets only to the puppet masters thinking to himself will they make it it was only one way to find out as Lego came up to him and told him to get ready as they will strike at dawn Terrell smiled and went on his way knowing that it will be easy since the marines really didn't have no body there and well they had a lot of people to be called a unit…. as dawn grow near every one got into they places to lunch the attack to get the supply Terrell then said justice how do we know who is right and who is wrong when we are both in war Lego looks to him then said thats the point you don't for there is no right when it comes to wrong everybody is wrong Lego then jumped down as every one else did to the alarm went off as the marine tried to shut the gates but it was too late as they was already in side the bandits then begin to rage threw the small marine based taking any and everything they had they ran threw the kitchen taking all the food as the marines tried to run away only to get capture and locked up Terrell looked one marine in the eye as he continue to move along nearly everything was gone as Lego order everyone to retreat as they have won the day lego thinking it would have been much harder if the marine had more men to guard the place non the less everyone was ok and not hurt everyone smiled and cheered as they left Terrell looked on as they left … 3 days later Lego came up to Terrell and said hey i know you been looking for leads on your mothers death and i heard that you might finds some in arlong island Terrell looked on and said thanks i will go there when I'm asap thanks a lot that means alot lego then said thanks for the help and all that he then walked away as Terell looks on thinking to him self so my next stop is arlong island aye ok i'll be on my way as he was walking to the shore line there he turned around to see sally as she pointed her gun at him smiling.. where do you think your going hun punk
    GhostOfTerrell
    GhostOfTerrell

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

in my time of need Empty in my time of need part 4

Post by GhostOfTerrell Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:43 pm

Terrell smiled as he said arlong park but she looked at him clearly still mad about what he did to her she then said that was a neat trick tell me whats your devil fruit power Terrell laughs and then said wouldnt you want to know but my devil fruit power is the petal petal fruit it allows me to create plant petals of any and very sort she looked as she frowned then said that power is so weak that its strong and thats how you got away from me but not this time your coming with me got it buckco Terrell looked then said what if i say no then what will happen sally looked then pointed the gun at him then said this 6 shot does real damage real fast either you come with me in handcuffs or a body bad your call Terrell didn't say nothing as he looked own and put his hands and the air then back down as sally looked at him he puts this hands back up then as she was moving closer and closer she grabs him and put one hand behind his back as she slowly puts the gun down she cuffs him then said well well well would you looky here i just got my self 5million i feel grand now lets go theres no9 time to be wasting Terrell looks at her thinking to him self perfect just prefect…. they arrive to sally boat it seem to beat at a ok size big enough to fix atlas 5 people on it she takes Terrell on it then kept moving him till they got to the cells where she put him and Terrell looking at her as he sit down thinking to him self
    GhostOfTerrell
    GhostOfTerrell

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

in my time of need Empty Re: in my time of need

Post by GhostOfTerrell Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:36 am

3 days later**
    He smiled as he looked out the window there he saw what appears to be arlong island thinking to him self now is the perfect time to escape he looked around and saw that she was sleeping *laughs* sleeping on the job aye he begin to make what appears to be a needle he ten goes over to the jail cell lock and being trying to pick it * 30 minutes later* he finally came open as she was still asleep he walk of the cell he looked at sally then left the cellar to go above deck he looked up at the clear blue sky then looked over at arlong island well sally this is where i say see you later he crossed his arms as his hands looked as doe he was making the ok signed then he shouted leaf leaf pad as a giant leaf pad came out of no where he threw it in the water and jumpped down on it as he strted making his way to arlong island....
    GhostOfTerrell
    GhostOfTerrell

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill: