One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

2 posters

Terepōto Terepōto no Mi

Hiroko
    Hiroko

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Blood Bane

Beli Beli : 6006

Terepōto Terepōto no Mi Empty Terepōto Terepōto no Mi

Post by Hiroko Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Skill Name: Terepōto Terepōto no Mi (Teleport Teleport Fruit)
    Skill Type: Devil Fruit
    Skill Information: This fruit looks like a yellow round fruit, similar to an apple. The fruit grants the ability to teleport himself and other things.
    Skill Strengths:
    -Slow Teleport: The user is able to teleport to any place. This teleportation is slower than normal teleport, so it can't be used in battle. This is why it has no cooldown.
    -This fruit acts pretty much as a great support, it can help the user to move around much more freely.
    -For being a neutral element: It's stronger against earth and light. Since the fruit is actually supportive, the gain/lost of stats is accumulated to his primary skill which is also neutral.
    -A normal enemy will never know what this fruit is about, they will actually think he has no fruit and that he has some sort of supper human speed.
    Skill Weaknesses:
    -The user will always only be able to teleport something if he's touching it.
    -This fruit has not many defensive and offensive abilities.
    -For being a neutral element: It's weaker against fire and darkness. Since the fruit is actually supportive, the gain/lost of stats is accumulated to his primary skill which is also neutral.
    -Water, Sea Stone.

Level 1:

Last edited by Hiroko on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:35 am; edited 3 times in total
    Hiroko
    Hiroko

Rank 1- Player-

Terepōto Terepōto no Mi Empty Re: Terepōto Terepōto no Mi

Post by Hiroko Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:48 am

Finished bUMP
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 32235
    Task Points : 2
    Race : Human
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Storm Runner Fūjin
    Primary Skill: Zūmu-Zūmu no Mi (Zoom-Zoom Fruit)
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:53 am

Right the site only allows a member to have 2 of the 6 Rokushiki on the site so saying its a tenpo created from the three of the six that's not allowed.

Secondly you can only have a tenpo made from two Rokushiki, if you have those basic Rokushiki as your primary or secondary, but if you wish to make a tenpo out of just one of the Rokushiki then there is no problem.

thirdly I can't allow stat gains for being drunk, yes I understand that's it drunken style of fighting but it gives you an unfair advantage over members unless you are willing to make your alcohol your item which I would allow to use twice per thread with you being drunk for three posts with a four post cool down. but that itself would have to be a skill.

Hiroko wrote:Skill Name: Drunk Style
    Skill Type: Rokushiki
    Skill Information: This is basically Rukoshiki but personalized by Hiroko. He first of all must be drunk or drink alcohol to be able to use this technic at his maximum power. He specialized in Geppo and Shigan, but he can also use Kami-e.
    Skill Strengths:
    -Kami-e: The user can easily evade melee attacks of enemies with a lower speed than his reflex. If the user is drunk and has at least 15 more reflex than the enemy's speed, he can evade almost any melee attack.
    -Perfect Geppo: The user can basically jump threw the air. But by being in it's maximum strength, the user can jump even with his hands and by using them with the feet at the same time, he can create the illusion of being floating statically in the air. This last part can only be used if he is drunk.
    -Drunken fighter: If he is drunk, he will gain 5 points in speed, strength, finesse and reflex, when he uses an attack.
    Skill Weaknesses:
    -The user can't have weapons in the style.
    -He can't take Rokushiki to it's maximum since he doesn't know Rokugan.
    -This style gives him only 50% of the Rokushiki's power.
    -Being Drunk is the most important thing in this technique.

Level 1:
    Hiroko
    Hiroko

Rank 1- Player-

Post by Hiroko Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:55 am

I'll correct this as fast as I can, and I think I'll take the alcohol as my item as you suggested and take geppo.
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:57 am

don't worry take your time, I check the site daily.
    Hiroko
    Hiroko

Rank 1- Player-

Post by Hiroko Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:01 am

Bump, ready.
    And to make a good use of this post, can I keep the names of my attacks in my fruit?
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:36 am

the site only allows a member to have 2 of the 6 Rokushiki on the site so saying its a tenpo created from the three of the six that's not allowed. please change this. still waiting on a reply from other staff.
    Hiroko
    Hiroko

Rank 1- Player-

Post by Hiroko Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:35 am

Bump

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:02 pm