One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

3 posters

A back alley [Open]

Kanzaki
    Kanzaki

Moderator- Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 16031
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Gean Kasme
    Primary Skill: Swordsmen ship
    Secondary Skill: Tori-Tori no mi

A back alley [Open] Empty A back alley [Open]

Post by Kanzaki Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:10 am

Gean was walking the streets when she saw a group of marines running towards her. She ducked into an alley and watched as the marines past "Its only a matter of time before im caught." Gean says out loud. i start walking down the alley to try to avoid walking the streets and running into the marines. She walked into a dead end she walks back and stands in the alley watching the streets.
    Shiro Kotei
    Shiro Kotei

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Rich- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 10389681
    Task Points : 0
    Divine Coins : 0
    Race : Human
    Affiliation : Revolutionary

Character Profile
    Character Name: Shiro Kotei
    Primary Skill: N/A
    Secondary Skill: Flying Flash God

A back alley [Open] Empty Re: A back alley [Open]

Post by Shiro Kotei Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Shiro's outfit:

Shiro could tell that the marines in Loguetown were on high alert for any and everybody, that's why he wore his more relaxed disguse which consisted of an all black kimono which was gently trimmed in white around it's edges. A haori which draped down his chest and back much like a long vest, the haori was white and trimmed in gold with two tassels which hung from the middle of the high collar, also golden. Over top of that he wore a white cloak which was also trimmed in gold, this matched his haori, the cloak would conceal his body and it also would connect with the collar of the haori to cover his mouth, nose and general bottom half of his face. On his head he wore a cloth cap which was simply wrapped around his skull, the last bit of the cloth hanging off the end. Shiro walked at a very fast pace, his hand on his katana which rest inside of his cloak, easily drawn out of the cloak for quick situations which involved battle. He had his revolutionary crew behind him, the group were much like ghosts, Shiro himself had yet to be identified as a Revolutionary and he had a big promotion coming up hopefully right around the corner so he had to do what was necessary.

Strolling down the alley's he heard more footsteps and the barking of orders from the military dogs. This was only child's play however, Shiro already planned out a route in his head as he heard the sounds of the enemy, he was much smarter than he was normally given credit for. After a few minutes of walking past alleys, he happened to glance down one, seeing someone. It seemed as if they had been watching the streets as if some kind of look out. Shiro immediately stepped back a few steps, he was extremely fast. "Who goes there, Marine?" Shiro said with a strong willed voice, he could deal with Pirates, Marines would simply arrest him however.
    Kanzaki
    Kanzaki

Character Profile

Post by Kanzaki Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:56 pm

"Ex-Marine." I say this without turning round "If i was a marine you wouldn't be there without Marines surrounding you by now." I tell him "So what brings a revolutionary to logue town?" I trun to face him The only ones that use these back alleys are revolutionary, pirates, or thugs, The only one out of those three that would be scaired of a single marine would be the revolutionarys."
    Shiro Kotei
    Shiro Kotei

Character Profile

Post by Shiro Kotei Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Shiro smirked behind the cloth which covered his mouth as he heard the girl respond to him. "Kyuu did you hear that? I guess were scared of the marines." Shiro said with a rather amused voice as he looked back at his companion. The girl obviously didn't know who they were but it was true that the revolutionaries did use those back allies to escape from being caught. "Afraid of the Marines is a joke girl. I'd rather not get blood on my hands if I don't have too." Shiro said. He was being rather honest, he had no problem fighting but if he didn't have to waste his time fighting then he wouldn't. They had a different agenda aside from fighting marines anyway thought he would be rather reluctant to share this information.

"What is your name girl?" Shiro said as he approached her, resting his hand on his sword inside of his cloak so she couldn't see, just in case something drastic happened. He wasn't really one to go off and start attacking random woman. He was interested to see what this girl had to say since she was an ex-marine.
    Kyuuzou Maruishi
    Kyuuzou Maruishi

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 4251
    Race : Cyborg
    Affiliation : Revolutionist

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Kyuuzou Maruishi Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Out of all the people following this man Kyuuzou stood out the most mainly because of his massive height and the odd looking helmet which covered his face. but what sounded odd was the sound of metal hitting stone for every step he took making him stand out even more as they followed there soon to be vice commander. This was a unknown fact to most of the other subordinates following but since Kyuuzou was good friends with Shiro he knew of this but kept it to himself as instructed. Loguetown was somewhere he didnt think he would see himself at unless on a mission to take out a pirate or marine. Only thing that was relaid to him was that they were here to talk to a ex marine to either get them to join the revolutionaries or get info out of them.

They walked down the alley ways until stopping a few feet from Shiro as he called out to someone. After a few seconds a rather small girl atleast to his standards walked out her red hair hidden by the darkness of the alleyway. Underneath his helmet the one red eye light up as it began to scan the surroundings and the girl ahead of him taking note in every aspect about her. When she spoke he kept quiet until Shiro responded "Kyuu did you hear that? I guess were scared of the marines." With those words the tall being walked past the other subordinates near his ally and looked down upon the girl his lone red eye scanning more of her while close up before going dim again. "Getting your hands dirty isnt necessary that is my job, which is the reason you brought me here isnt it" with those words the cloak stirred on his right side sounding of a rather large gun being loaded underneath as if waiting to be given the command to kill.
    Kanzaki
    Kanzaki

Character Profile

Post by Kanzaki Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:46 pm

"Gean Kasme and if you here to kill me then don't bother im already dead inside." I told them I walk back towards the entrance of the alley and watch the street. "I knew it was only a matter of time before the Revolutionarys came to me." I say aloud "But f you are here to kill me I wont fight back i don't have the power to stop both of you by myself and even if i did i probably still lose by the fact that you could have more men around." "So are you here to kill me, interrogate, or offer?" I ask them
    Shiro Kotei
    Shiro Kotei

Character Profile

Post by Shiro Kotei Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:41 am

It had seemed to Shiro that his crew knew a little about their mission on Loguetown but he knew more considering the fact that he had constructed it himself after a conversation with their leader. It seemed like the girl had thought that they would actually gang up on a girl and kill her which seemed a little sad to Shiro, he himself wasn't that type of guy at least. He was there however to interrogate her though not through violent means. After Kyuu gave his obvious threat, Shiro put an arm out across his chest as a sign to let him know that his killer intent wasn't needed at the moment, he liked to have the cyborg around as a sort of enforcer, he was good with intimidation tactics.

Shiro watched as the girl returned to her post, he stood there for a moment as if waiting for her to do so. Shiro then looked back at his crew, giving them the nod that he would be taking the lead on this. Shiro dropped both of his hands to the side inside of his cloak, releasing his sword from his hand. He walked to the girl and stood next to her, they were a bit separated from the group but they were not outside of earshot. "Listen, I need to know where the marine weapon stockade is in Loguetown, we were tasked with raiding it and leaving the Loguetown Marines weaponless which will force a different branch to have to send over a new shipment of weapons which we will intercept and find the source. This mission is very important to 'our' goal." Shiro said, putting an emphasis on the word 'our' to make her feel like it would be a good thing for Pirates as well, which it would be.
    Kyuuzou Maruishi
    Kyuuzou Maruishi

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 4251
    Race : Cyborg
    Affiliation : Revolutionist

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Kyuuzou Maruishi Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:46 am

With a silent nod upon seeing the gesture from Shiro, Kyuuzou backed up a few feet from him but kept a watchful eye on the girl. As he listened to her speak he looked off into the exit of the alleyway as marines passed by still searching for what had to be this girl. It wouldnt take them long to notice the group in this alley but if it did come to them surrounding the group Kyuuzou wouldnt hesitate to end each one of them with ease. As he continued to think that over his attention went back to Shiro as he talked about the mission of finding the marine weapon stockade. Relaying that much information on our mission wasnt wise especially for someone claiming to be a ex-marine. For all he knew this could just be a trap and this girl was the bait to lure them out. But as usual Kyuuzou would trust Shiro in this matter even if it conflicted with his gut feeling as most would put it.

"Can we actually trust this girl" Kyuuzou said in a low tone directed towards Shiro before walking towards the girl his tall frame looming over her. His one red eye light up as he looked out towards the entrance she was standing nearby. "If you do not answer Shiro with the exact information and ensure this isnt a trap set up by the marines i will not hesitate to end your life" He said bluntly as he continued to loom over the girl waiting for her response to Shiros questions. As he waited for the response a disturbance could be heard from the streets as the marines started to gather near the back of the alleyway. He knew it was just the matter of time before they did this but hopefully by the time they reached this meeting spot they would be off towards the depot if this girl was willing enough to relay her information.
    Kanzaki
    Kanzaki

Character Profile

Post by Kanzaki Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:51 pm

"Hahahahaha!" I laugh at what they say for no reason other then it amused her "Alright ill tell you but in time im going to call back a favor." I tell them "They keep there weapons are in the marine basement." "That Where there armory is if you can get past them there yours for the taking." "Ill warn you though there captain is not a person to trifle with." "He has received multiple promotions but he keeps declining them." "Something about not wanting to leave logue town." Anyway im going to call for that favor one day and i expect it to be fulfilled." With that i leave the alley way and continue to a bar that marines dont watch for some food

[Exit]
    Shiro Kotei
    Shiro Kotei

Character Profile

Post by Shiro Kotei Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Shiro raised an eyebrow at the girl as she started to laugh, he was skeptical of whether she was making fun of him and his crew or the fact of the current situation, either way both would sit a little unwell with him in his mind. He was slightly appeased however when he heard her say that she would disclose the location of the weapons stockade which he so gravely needed to know the location to in order to press on with his plans and make his boss happy. As she told him about where the weapons stockade was which happened to be hidden in the basement of the Marine outpost on Loguetown, which would prove to be quite the mission, she also mentioned the prowess of the captain which presided over the outpost and Loguetown its self. Shiro wasn't worried about this man however, he already had a plan to distract him in the first place, it was be rather devious and allow his plan to run smoothly, if all else ran right.

"Maybe if the favor is of matching value, Gean." Shiro said in a rather cheered up voice, he would remember her name and the fact that she had helped him but if she had asked for a much larger favor in the future he would surely not return it, he would however do her a favor of equal value. With that said, the girl named Gean walked off, perhaps to go quell her hunger or quench her thirst at a bar. Shiro stood there for a moment, happy with the outcome and turned to Kyuu and the rest of his crew. "Well men, you heard the lady. Lets go back to our hideout and make preparations for the mission shall we?!" Shiro said rather excited before heading farther down the alley and making the appropriate turns to reach their destination.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:13 pm