One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

+2
Hunter Tarot
Storm Runner
6 posters

Getting to know each other [private: Infinite Horizon Crew]

Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 32235
    Task Points : 2
    Race : Human
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Storm Runner Fūjin
    Primary Skill: Zūmu-Zūmu no Mi (Zoom-Zoom Fruit)
    Secondary Skill:

Getting to know each other [private: Infinite Horizon Crew] Empty Getting to know each other [private: Infinite Horizon Crew]

Post by Storm Runner Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:31 am

Fujin leaped to his feet after lying on the ground in fluid motion spinning in mid air facing Arc who had just asked him a reasonable question "OI! Where the bloody hell are we going anyway?!" Fujin snickered as he pointed to Dawn Island they were sailing away from "Away from there!~" before bursting out into laughter almost falling onto the ground laughing but managed to calm down before moving as a blur over to the helm next to Arc where he pulled out a faded map scroll from his pocket which had been folded over a few times, after spreading it out it showed an old trade root for ships sailing from Dawn Island to Lodge Town or Arlong Park. Fujin smiled as he looked at the map "Koraak gave me this map when I was a little kid when I decided to become a pirate telling me everyone on the seas need a map." Fujin then pointed to Lodge Town making sure Arc could see "If ye r' going to be a pirate, ye need a strong crew. 'Nd that place there if of young blood like you dreaming of adventure." Fujin said imitating the great white shark fish man that raised him like a father flawlessly "That's what Koraak said so that's where we are going....and then here." Fujin then pointing to Arlong park "Because that place sounds like fun!! So sail us there Arc!" Fujin snickered before moving like a blur running off to check on Saori who he had laid to rest in the captain's quatars, dropping a very old wanted poster that showed a picture of a shark looking fish man in an ugly Hawaiian shirt and had dreadlocks flying in the air behind him, underneath the picture was the name "The Great White Death" Koraak Carcharodon while the bounty had become to faded to read.
    Hunter Tarot
    Hunter Tarot

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 30780
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates [Marksman/Sniper + Master Gunner]

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hunter Tarot
    Primary Skill: Two Form Firing
    Secondary Skill: Tarot Brand Explosives

Getting to know each other [private: Infinite Horizon Crew] Empty Re: Getting to know each other [private: Infinite Horizon Crew]

Post by Hunter Tarot Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:35 am

Posting Hunter in the crow's nest had been a very good call on Fujin's part. He was, as far as he knew, the only one on board who carried something to see far out to sea in case he spotted something. Unfortunately for him, thanks to a combination of some blood loss and exhaustion from all the scuffles in the village, sleep kept trying to claim Hunter's mind, of which he was entirely reluctant to. Every once in a while he would slam the back of his head on the central post in the crow's nest to bring himself back to near full consciousness. He turned back every once in a while towards the direction they had came from to make sure the Navy wasn't sending any ships after them, but, so far at least, they were in the clear. "OI! Where the bloody hell are we going anyway?!" When he began to slightly doze off again, he was awoken by Arc's yell which snapped him completely from the grasp of sleep and had him looking around to figure out who had yelled. "Who, what, when, where, why!?" The marksman's frantic searching was put to rest when he heard Fujin laughing, and, looking down from his post, saw the white haired captain talking to Arc, who Hunter concluded was more than likely the cause of the yell. "Oh, just them. And here I was thinking that something happened." Deciding to see what was going on, Hunter began his descent from the crow's nest, but by the time he had gotten down, Fujin had already zipped off to another part of the ship. Scratching his head at that, Hunter took a look around the deck. He saw that Noir seemed to be content to sleep away as the ship continued on, and Hunter could easily say that he wouldn't not do the same. Looking from the eye-patched pirate, Hunter turned to head towards the helm to talk to Arc when he heard a bit of paper rustle underneath him. "Hmm? What in the world?" Lifting up his foot, he found it to be a rather old wanted poster, and, after picking it up, could only whistle at the printing date, which was almost impossible to find without looking very closely with his glasses. He saw that the name and picture were intact, the poster telling of a fishman pirate by the name of "The Great White Death" Koraak Carcharodon, and was surprised at how illegible the bounty was. Curious as to why this was randomly on the deck, he held it at his side before approaching Arc. Holding the Quadruple M in his other hand, he waved at the blonde with the hand holding the poster as he approached. "Hey Arc. Did the captain tell you where we were headed? I figure he'd tell you something around the likes of a destination after a roar like that." He offered a small smile to the taller pirate. He then held up the found poster so that Arc could get a good look at it. "By the way, you drop this?" Pointing to where he had found the bit of paper a few feet away, he tapped his machine gun against his shoulder. "I found it over there when I cam down, so I'm a bit curious if one of us dropped it, if one of the seagulls on here earlier was carrying it, or if a bunch of magic faeries are playing jokes on us."
    Arc Highram
    Arc Highram

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 47975
    Crew : The Infinite Horizon Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate!

Character Profile
    Character Name: Arc Highram
    Primary Skill: Ultimate Breaker Style Martial Arts
    Secondary Skill: Tekkai Kenpo

Getting to know each other [private: Infinite Horizon Crew] Empty Re: Getting to know each other [private: Infinite Horizon Crew]

Post by Arc Highram Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:08 am

Arc nodded at Fuujin's instruction and set what he thought was a course for Arlong Park. Now if anyone could read his thoughts they would likely be beyond confused. As Fuujin had just said to go to Lodge Town however the captain had provided a bit too much information for the blonde to follow. So Arc clinged onto the last thing he heard which was "Arlong Park." Now today lucky would be greatly on their side as not only did Arc have the wrong destination in mind but he wasn't even on a course to Arlong Park. For Arc was an incredibly poor navigator. The luck comes in because by pure chance Arc's incorrect course to the incorrect destination just so happened to be a correct course to Lodge Town.

And they say two wrongs don't make a right.

Regardless they were on their way to lodge town. Even though Arc didn't know it. So when Hunter came up to him asking about their destination he replied "Captain said we were going to a place called Arlong Park because it sounded fun. It kinda does." He then turned his attention from the sea in front of him to the wanted poster Hunter held. Arc scratched his head and said "Uhm... I think I've heard that name before. Let me think..." The name he heard only moments ago was completely lost. If someone could see what was going on inside his head you would think he had been dropped on his head a few times as a kid. Which wasn't far from the truth. "Yeah I dunno. Who are you again?" Dear god this guy was helpless.
    Noir Dulocke
    Noir Dulocke

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 17774

Character Profile
    Character Name: Noir Dulocke
    Primary Skill: Dangan-Dangan No Mi
    Secondary Skill: Rokushiki: Soru & Shigan

Post by Noir Dulocke Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:02 am

Noir stirred in his sleep, awoken by Arc's rather loud question. He lifted the brim of his hat a tad, noticing that the Captain was on deck as well. Noir listened in on their conversation, thoroughly intrigued by it's contents. Raised by a pirate, eh? And by a fish man no less... I've heard of that Koraak guy somewhere before, I'm sure... must be famous or something. As Noir finished that thought, Fujin began to rush off, dropping a piece of paper as he went. As the paper fluttered to the ground, Noir caught a glimpse of it's face, and the face of the pirate thereupon. The poster was extremely faded, and although the bounty was illegible, making out the name was no problem for his well trained eye. Damn, he looks like one mean customer. His mind at ease and the source of his disruption gone, Noir drifted back to sleep... or he would have, if Hunter hadn't shown up at that moment to strike up another conversation with Arc. Noir sat through a moment or two of their conversation, but soon became fed up with how thick the blonde one was acting. Still seeming to be asleep to all the world, Noir began to speak from his place on the deck. "If you'll recall, Blondie, that's Hunter, the other marksman. As for the fish man, his name is Koraak, and I'm fairly sure Fujin said that he was raised by him." Noir sprung up from where he was sitting, adjusting his hat. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go meet the last member of our crew, since it doesn't appear as if I'll be able to catch up on my sleep." And with that, he walked off, heading towards the Captain's Quarters.
    Rose123
    Rose123

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Blood Bane

Beli Beli : 10532
    Task Points : 3

Character Profile
    Character Name: Saori Satou
    Primary Skill: Ora-Ora No Mi
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rose123 Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:52 am

Saori's eyes darted open to the sound of running footsteps, that and the unmistakeable sound of the ocean. She quickly sat upright, cursing under hear breath as she felt a splitting headache erupt through the back of her skull. "What's going on?" She asked, hoping the source of the footsteps could hear her. Her mind flashed back to what went down on the docks, and she clutched her wrist at the memory of the seastone handcuffs. Internally berating herself for fainting, she started to stand up, then pushed herself out of the bed. She walked over to a mirror, checking to see what other injuries she had sustained. After deciding she would survive, she started walking towards the door. "Now that I'm away from the marines, I should treat the others"she thought to herself. She remembered somebody had a broken leg, and who knew what had happened to hunter. "I should apologize it hunter, I shouldn't have left him." She was already having trouble working with others. All of a sudden, Fujin burst into the room, nearly knocking her down, and scaring her even closer to death. "Has anyone sustained major injuries? Have we lost anyone?" She asked, fighting back the urge to salute and call him sir.
    Storm Runner
    Storm Runner

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Beli Beli : 32235

Character Profile
    Character Name: Storm Runner Fūjin
    Primary Skill: Zūmu-Zūmu no Mi (Zoom-Zoom Fruit)
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Storm Runner Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:14 pm

As Fūjin came up to the captain quarters where he he had put Saori down to rest he heard her ask aloud "What's going on?" when Fūjin entered the room he found Saori right behind it acting as if she had been nearly knocked her down, and had scared her even closer to death. "Has anyone sustained major injuries? Have we lost anyone?" She asked and Fūjin gave a small soft smile as he guided back to the bed he had put her on "We are all fine, but I want you to rest for a while longer. You went through the worst out of all of us. he then got up walked over to the door at a normal walking spews but looking as if he was moving in slow motion "I am really glad my First mate is okay, I'll go get hunter to keep you company." with those words Fūjin vanished in thin air to Saori to arrive back on deck "Yo Hunter, go keep am eye on Saori."
    Aika Seiren
    Aika Seiren

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 4264

Character Profile
    Character Name: Aika Seiren
    Primary Skill: Oto Oto no Mi
    Secondary Skill: Guitar Solo

Post by Aika Seiren Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Aika had managed to make it onto the ship just before it left Dawn Island. She had technically stowed away below deck where no one would find her but now she needed to find where Fujin was. From her hiding place, she could hear three or four male voices up above. One she recognized as Fujin's the others, she had no clue as to who they belonged to, not that it really mattered to her, she only had one objective in mind and that was meeting with Fujin. After sort of listening to their conversation while occasionally tuning in and out, she heard footsteps coming down the stairs and they were headed her way. The musician started to panic that it might be one of the other people she had heard but as luck would have it, it was the one person she wanted to see running past her and going into a room that wasn't too far below from where Aika was hiding. She heard Fujin's voice again as well as an unfamiliar female voice. The curious pirate wannabe, decided to sneak down and surprise Fujin. When Aika peeked into the room, she saw Fujin being quite caring to a pretty girl with silvery hair and for some reason, it pissed her off. She didn't like her childhood crush being so touchy feely with other girls. She watched as he vanished into thin air. Aika had to do a double take before coming back to reality. Aika figured the place he ended up disappearing to was the deck, so before leaving her hiding spot, she secretly gave the silvery haired girl a glare then quietly made her way up the stairs, she them slowly crept up behind him, and gave Fujin a surprise hug from behind. "Hi Fujin kun~ surprised to see me aren't you?" she said in an excited tone while giggling thinking she had really surprised him. She was so wrapped up in trying to get attention from Fujin, Aika completely failed to notice the other people that were around.
    Hunter Tarot
    Hunter Tarot

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 30780
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates [Marksman/Sniper + Master Gunner]

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hunter Tarot
    Primary Skill: Two Form Firing
    Secondary Skill: Tarot Brand Explosives

Post by Hunter Tarot Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:08 pm

"Captain said we were going to a place called Arlong Park because it sounded fun. It kinda does." Hunter raised an eyebrow at this little tidbit. "Arlong Park, eh?" He couldn't quite place his finger on it, but the machine gunner would swear that someone had said something about that island before. More than likely from his teacher, Howl, as the old pirate had been around for quite a while, and had sailed around the East Blue before Hunter was even born. "I won't question the captain's reasoning on that one. It actually kinda sounds like a amusement park actually, but that may just be a bit of wishful thinking on my part." Hunter watched and saw, what could only be described as, the gears in Arc's head stop spinning as he processed the wanted poster he held in his hand. "Yeah I dunno. Who are you again?" Hunter could only look at the blonde pirate incredulously, his mouth slightly agape and his eyebrow threatening to fly off of his forehead. Did this guy have the attention span of a sparrow or something? Before he could question Arc's memory span, Noir, who had apparently been awake for some time now and chose to say nothing till now, decided to refresh the pirate at the helm's memory. "If you'll recall, Blondie, that's Hunter, the other marksman. As for the fish man, his name is Koraak, and I'm fairly sure Fujin said that he was raised by him." Turning to face Noir, Hunter looked back to the wanted poster. This Koraak raised Fujin? "Huh. Didn't expect that one." He muttered to himself. Looking back to the one-eyed pirate, Hunter gave a thumbs up to Noir. "Suppose that answers who this belongs to. Thanks, man." He watched as Noir sprung from his seat and started make his way into the interior of the ship. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go meet the last member of our crew, since it doesn't appear as if I'll be able to catch up on my sleep." Hunter figured that he meant Saori, as Noir had talked to the other three male members of the crew. Yawning, Hunter decided to throw in his two cents. "She's probably still asleep, but, hey, go for it." The marksman sighed as soon as he started to turn from Noir, still upset at how he had let Saori get into the situation she did. He started to give Arc a small wave, about to head back up to the crow's nest, but was stopped by a white blur that appeared on deck next to him. Jumping slightly at the sudden appearance, Hunter listened to what Fujin had to say with wide eyes. "Yo Hunter, go keep am eye on Saori." Calming down quickly, Hunter raised an eyebrow at the captain. "I'd be happy to. A little curious as to why you're asking me out of the others, but I'll do it. Oh, and," he handed over the wanted poster of Koraak to the white haired pirate. "I believe this belongs to you, Fujin. I found it on the deck after I came down from the crow's nest when you told Arc where we are headed." Heading the same way that Noir did, Hunter looked down at himself, and realized he looked like a surgeon that neglected to wear an apron, then cursed at how much of a pain it was going to be to get the blood out of his clothes, especially his white jacket. He sighed, realizing that there was no fix to the problem at the moment, and that he was going to have to be around  her looking like he did. He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't notice a blonde haired girl slip right past him as she snuck her way up the stairs after he went down them. He then began to search around the interior of the ship until he found the door that lead into the captain's quarters. He knocked in order to be polite, and began to open the door. "It's Hunter. Coming in."
    Arc Highram
    Arc Highram

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

Beli Beli : 47975
    Crew : The Infinite Horizon Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate!

Character Profile
    Character Name: Arc Highram
    Primary Skill: Ultimate Breaker Style Martial Arts
    Secondary Skill: Tekkai Kenpo

Post by Arc Highram Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Arc casually soaked in the information being thrown around by his crew mates while giving little in reply. It wasn't long before he found himself alone at the helm again as Hunter and Noir departed. The martial artist went over the conversation a few times in his head to cement down everything he had picked up, but it was only a moment before his concentration was broken by Fujin's arrival on the deck and the subsequent tackle hugging of Fujin by a strange newcomer. It didn't take an intelligence stat of 1+ to be notice a person that wasn't there before as something strange. For a second Arc was worried that somehow he had forgotten one of his new crew-mates, names were forgettable, destinations were forgettable, objectives were forgettable, however the very existence of a person? That is a bit hard to miss.

Arc scratched his head and yelled at Fujin "Captain there appears to be an extra person on the ship. I'm not entirely sure how they got here either or where they came from. Do you think you could look into it for me?" Normally he was a bit of a do-it-yourself type of guy but he was most occupied steering a ship. It was in the best interest of everyone on board that he wasn't distracted from his one simple task. Also there was no way Arc was going to just talk to the stow-away himself, he was raised better. His parents always told him not to talk to strangers and he intended to stay by that guideline. On the other side of things they didn't tell him to not attack a bunch of marines then sail off on a boat with a bunch of strangers so that was okay.
    Rose123
    Rose123

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Blood Bane

Beli Beli : 10532
    Task Points : 3

Character Profile
    Character Name: Saori Satou
    Primary Skill: Ora-Ora No Mi
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Rose123 Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:36 am

Saori was sitting on the bed, listening to the footsteps above her when all of a sudden she heard a knock on the door. "It's Hunter. Coming in." Saori sat up straighter, wondering what happened now. “Come in Hunter.” The door slowly opened, and Hunter walked in, covered in dried blood. Saori shot up in the bed, wanting to start her duties as a doctor as soon as possible. “Hunter, what happened to you? Are you still bleeding?” She slipped out of the bed, ready to continue questioning him, when all of a sudden her knees buckled under her. She grabbed the bed, steadying herself before continuing to walk towards hunter. All of a sudden she stopped, and bowed her head down. “Hunter, I’m deeply sorry for any injury you received when I ran off earlier today, please accept my sincere apologies.” She looked up, and grabbed some bandages from inside her pockets before walking up to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:11 am