One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

Boot Camp Graduation

Bayonetta

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 15501
    Race : Cybrog
    Crew : I Need One
    Affiliation : The Few, The Proud, The Marines

Character Profile
    Character Name: Bayonetta
    Primary Skill: Barrett Barrage
    Secondary Skill:

Boot Camp Graduation

Post by Bayonetta on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Task Name: Boot Camp Graduation    
    Task Rank: Marine Recruit/Rank 1
    Boss Required?: No
    Task Details: It was a normal day at the base of the 80th marine, today was the day when the latest batch of Marine Recruits have finish their training and become official marines, as the marines celebrate, a small crew of pirates have landed on shore and started attacking the Marine Base! It up to the Marine Recruits to stop the attack and defeat the pirates!.

Players involved: Arcana, Bayonetta & BlackWind:3

NPC Enemies x 20
    Name: Pirates

Endurance: 20
    Finesse: 20
    Intelligence: 10
    Reflex: 10
    Speed: 10
    Strength: 30

Abilities & Weapons: A strangely captainless crew of pirates. These are you average run of the mill pirates, the sail the seas for a few weeks committing basic crimes to get their bounty up. The pirate are armed with standard swords and pistols.

I make starting post later
    Bayonetta

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Re: Boot Camp Graduation

Post by Bayonetta on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:48 am

Bayonetta Barrett was one of the many marines that was graduating form the 80th Marine Base, today. After months of training and being yell at by the drill sergeants she was ready to start her new life as Marine of the World Government. The young tomboyish cyborg had her Widow Maker sniper rifle slung over her back as she was currently in a sitting in bar all by herself, she didn't make too many friends during her time in boot camp, her anger issues turn off many marines who try to get to know her, she wasn't fond of people referring to her as flat-chested. Sure she didn't have a chest large as some of the other woman, but got damn..she still consider herself attractive, Sadly all the people who hit on her were men, and she was full-blown lesbian. Her life so far suck, she wasn't even part of a crew. She was getting angry as she saw other marines making crews and having fun awhile she was all alone. "At least I have you. Widow Maker. You have enough of a spine to deal with me." Bayonetta said to her sniper rifle as if it actually could respond back to her.

Bayonetta was drinking her tenth glass of pink lemonade, since she was too young to have an alcoholic beverage and even she was old enough, she didn't like the taste of them anyway, she prefer pink lemonade over any drink. "Yo, barman give me another glass of you finest lemonade or I blast your brain outs!" She was joking for the most part, she did almost got kick out of boot camp for accidently shooting some 'prevert'.
    BlackWind:3

Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 58020
    Task Points : 10
    Race : Human
    Affiliation : Marines

Character Profile
    Character Name: Levy Akatsuki
    Primary Skill: Hie Hie no Mi
    Secondary Skill:

Post by BlackWind:3 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:41 pm

For a long time spending in the bootcamp, Levy was finally a marine. After a longs time training in the bootcamp, Levy didn't thought that she would finish alongside the other marines. She was very disrepsectful to her teachers, and she was right. They were yelling at her for no reason. They didn't had to yell at her, she was going to do those things anyways.

Well, Levy got a lot of punishments for what she did to the teachers, like freezing one's nuts or turning another into a frog. Well, it seemed that Levy was lucky. She started to giggle, there were no such thing as luck. She was only more talented than any of these other losers. She was being egoist right now, but this was the truth.

However, Levy was angry to got forced by her grandfather to join to this party. After her grandma's death, her grandfather was angry that there were not any heritage for him. Because of that, he was acting as a douche to Levy. However, Levy would prefer sipping a glass of fine wine and watch some people fighting in the arenas.

Levy had to come here with the forceful sentences of her grandfather. She would have killed him till now, but she thought that the sould of her grandmother would be not very happy if she ever did that. Her grandmother was the one of few persons that are worthy in life, and Levy respected her to the fullest.

Levy picked up a candy cane from her pocket and started to eat it. That was what Levy would do in uncomfortable situations. She hated this party cause everyone was acting so freely. She would go and bought a bottle of wine, but she didn't wanted to get drunk. Cause when she was drunk, she was a completely different person, which would make the other filthy drunk people take advantage of her. And she didn't wanted to cause any trouble in her first night as a marine. But she just wanted to kill something. She felt that Seiryuu also was hungry for blood too. She just wanted to taste the blood again for a long time. She wanted to bath in it, fill her lust meter, anything that she could do with a blood filled corpse.

She was noticing that she was taking Seiryuu out of her sheath. She quickly put it back down. Seiryuu was said to be cursed, but it only ate the Curse Curse Fruit. But it was still bringing bad luck to the user. However, Levy thought any other thing to fill her lust meter. She saw a girl who were sitting by the bar. She was not going to of course hit on her, she seemed too much young. But she chose to chat with her for a bit. She sat the chair beside her.

Levy: I guess you're bored too, huh.

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Prince of Darkness

Beli Beli : 73004
    Affiliation : The Navy

Character Profile
    Character Name: Arcana D. Sukeyasu
    Primary Skill: Yuki Yuki no Mi
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Arcana on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:21 pm

First voice is Arcana's

Boot Camp Graduation. Lieutenant Arcana D. Sukeyasu was present as he was ordered to watch over the graduation with other officers. He sat on a throne-like chair around the area where it was supposed to happen, waiting for the graduation to start. However, for him, it took too long, therefore the Lieutenant started making his way towards the bar to see if there are any other people he knew were assigned to today's mission.

The cool and ever-calm lieutenant looked around the bar searching for any familiar faces. Wearing a black suit with a blue shirt beneath, donned with a white tie, wearing sunglasses and having a cigarette lighted up in between his lips, he walked towards the bartender and took a seat close to the individual woman, who was likely one of the marine recruits that are supposed to graduate today.

Arcana speaks in a slow and relaxed voice as he ordered a glass of water. ''A glass of water, please.'' He said, as polite as he were. He got the glass of water like he ordered and started to drink from it. Gulp, gulp. Within ten seconds, he had emptied the glass he had ordered.

Than, he took a puff from his cigarette. A big one. He blew it out so that it would go upwards immediately. He looked to his right and left before spotting Bayonetta, who was talking to another marine who had started to settle down next to her during Arcana's period of drinking water.

He stood up from the chair and started to walk towards the exit while smoking. The cold feeling Arcana stood out, seemed to affect other people too. They looked at Arcana as if he were some cold, heartless serial murderer that killed people for fun. However, Arcana was everything aside from that, really. He was kind to the people he liked and being a marine in general, he is also one for justice.

EPITHET:
    NOT YET SET (UNMASKED)
    SASTRUGI (MASKED)

- Arcana D. Sukeyasu Character Application -
    - Primary Skillset (Snow Snow Fruit) -
    Bayonetta

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Bayonetta on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Drinking away her self pity with lemonade, once again because the bartender thought she was too young to have alcohol! Once again she thought if you were old enough to kill, your old to enough to fuck then your old enough to drink. She was adult by age standards, eighteen. Once she got her 11th or was it 1th glass of lemonade, she immediately went to chug some of it down, not caring for manner too much, went she was half way done with her glass, she noticed that someone decided to join her for reasons that were unknown to her. She set down her glass and was mildly surprised that it another woman who decided to join her, one who have much bigger breast than hers, Bayonetta couldn't help but feel jealous of the woman next to her, but she was excited too, because the other female was sexy and she couldn't keep her eyes off her.

"Of course I'm bored, nothing here but drunken idiotic fools and anyone else here thinks I'm just some kid..I'm adult for Christ sake! Anyway if your bored me and you could get out of here and have our own private party."  The cyborg sip the last of her lemonade and lean back in her seat, maybe she get lucky or maybe she get shot down, she really didn't care. While talking to the woman she took more than a few glances at the man seat not to far away from her, she never personally met him, but she heard the other recruits talk about him. He just had a vibe that made her feel, well she wasn't to sure on how to describe the feeling, she watch him as he started to smoke and sneer. "Hey you better get out of here If your going to smoke. I prefer to breathe clean air and not smell like smoke" She would yell at the Lieutenant, which cause many people to stare at her, most of them thinking Bayonetta was an idiot.

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by BlackWind:3 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Bayonetta: Of course I'm bored, nothing here but drunken idiotic fools and anyone else here thinks I'm just some kid..I'm adult for Christ sake! Anyway if your bored me and you could get out of here and have our own private party.

Levy grinned lightly after she heard the term ''private party''

Levy: Sure, why not.

As Levy waited the girl to finish her drink, she got bored. She just wanted to kill somebody, that was all. In the bootcamp, she didn't managed to kill something, for a long time. She even tried, but not a chance. The life were just too harsh, but Levy also knew how to be harsh to life. You gotta kill, or be killed. That was the rule. In Levy's situation, she always killed. She was a hunter. A predator. A tiger.

Bayonetta: Hey you better get out of here If your going to smoke. I prefer to breathe clean air and not smell like smoke.

Bayonetta whined about the lieutenant who was smoking. Levy didn't understand people who smoke. It was plain suiciding, and also killing others. Humanity were just so dumb sometimes. Levy knew the lieutenant from her past experiences. It wasn't with him, but she heard his name before somewhere. Eater of the Yuki-Yuki no Mi, a logia devil fruit. Arcana D. Sukeyasu.

It was interesting to know someone with the initial D . They are rumored to be usually end up in high positions and high places. Being allied with one of them could be also rise you into a very high position. Who knew.

Levy was trying to not cause any mayhem, and waited to be remembered if any of the teachers saw her upper-level skills. Also, nobody even the teachers didn't knew that Levy had a logia devil fruit. It would be a good suprise if she had to battle or spar with someone today.

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Arcana on Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:48 pm

''Hey you better get out of here If your going to smoke. I prefer to breathe clean air and not smell like smoke. The two years back lieutenant Arcana had heard. He looked over his shoulder, and as he connected with the girls' eyes he would frighten here immediately.

His lineage, the Prince of Darkness, was able to stun other's with a simple gaze. They would be unable to move due to simply being too. Just through a look the user can make someone crap their pants, albeit not always literally there have been reported instances. The evil aura that surrounds them focuses in their eyes while using this ability and they can stun a person who falls under their gaze. Their malicious intent becomes palpable and will shake the victim to their core.

So, as he was able to simply scare the girl, he walked towards her, inhaling a long fume. He went through his legs to shorten himself to her length, and blew the smoke into her face, without her being able to do anything as she were stunned. He didn't even have to say anything, because what he just did was enough and was unable to clear it with words.

He took a short look at one of the marine recruits, and saw her sword. ''That's a nice blade you got there.'' He said, before he left the bar for real now. His slow steps echoed in the silenced room as lieutenant Arcana made his way out of here.

Outside of the bar, he looked at some of the marine recruits preparing for the graduation. He sighed with some fume coming out of his mouth altogether. The sunshine was at it's fullest and so were their young spirits. Arcana was rather young himself, only aged 27.

EPITHET:
    NOT YET SET (UNMASKED)
    SASTRUGI (MASKED)

Bayonetta

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Bayonetta on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:19 pm

"Really? I'm glad you see things my way." Bayonetta was stunned that such an attractive person would talk her up on her offer, as much as hate to admit it, the woman was way more attractive than her, the cybernetic goddess must be on her side today.  Finishing the last of her lemonade she got up and began talking once more. "Well I'm done with my drink, so let get out of her and have some real fun shall we." She could see that her company was getting bored with waiting for her, even if wasn't all that long, she held back some of her anger until she made eye contact with that damn smoker.  Suddenly she found herself stun with fear. She did her best not to show it.

Was he planning to kill her? Why couldn't she move she wonder as she watch him walk right in front of her, the killer intent was overwhelming for the young cyborg. And then with blatant disrespect he blew smoke right into her face and she couldn't do anything about it, her anger was rising despite being fearful of the man. When he finally left the bar, Bayonetta cough as she growl and glare at the people who stare at her. "What in the hell just happen, if he thinks he can get away with blowing smoke in my face he got another thing coming. Four eyed bustard. Looks like the party has to wait. Let find that man!" Bayonetta angrily said as storm out of the bar and glare at the man who pretty much embarrassed her in front of everyone. "Hey get back here. Just because your higher rank than me don't think you can go blowing that horrible stench in my face." She knew that the man would most likely more skill than her, but she couldn't let anyone think she was a doormat that anyone can walk over.

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by BlackWind:3 on Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Bayonetta: What in the hell just happen, if he thinks he can get away with blowing smoke in my face he got another thing coming. Four eyed bustard. Looks like the party has to wait. Let find that man!

After Bayonetta exited to the door after the lieutenant Arcana and yelling after him, Levy's eyebulbs turned more and more smaller, anda psychopatic grin covered her face.

Levy: Well, it seems like I could not hold myself anymore. He wanted this. And I'm going to give it this... HYAHAHAHA!

After laughing, Levy blasted through the door. More like, cutted the door in half and passed through the hole once door was there. Levy wasn't going to use her any devil fruit abilities, cause cold versus cold does nothing. But, she had one secret trick in her sleeve. Green aura started to come out from the both sword and Levy, and she dashed to Arcana. She stabbed him with the sword, and turned him into a frog.

Levy: POLYMORPH!!!

Used Ability:

Equipment Ability Lvl 2 Name: Polymorph
    Equipment Ability Lvl 2 Type: Support
    Equipment Ability Lvl 2 Cooldown: 5
    Equipment Ability Lvl 2 Description: User releases a purple aura that turns the opponent into a frog for 3 posts. Frog is not poisonous. The person who turned into a frog cannot use his/her skillsets.
    Equipment Ability Lvl 2 Strengths:
    - It turns the opponent into a frog for 3 posts.
    - User can cast this on herself.
    - If user casts this on herself, user gains +15 speed and reflex when she is a frog.
    Equipment Ability Lvl 2 Weaknesses:
    - It boosts opponent's speed and reflexes by +15 when he/she is a frog.
    - They are more smaller, and they can escape user's attacks more easily.
    - If the attack misses, user turns to a frog automatically, but not with the stat boost.

Levy yelled the attack's name after the heavy and thick aura dispeled and made the little frog men be seen. Levy gone mad with the excitement of killing someone after a long, long period of time. It was just simply fascinating watching the fear fulled eyes watching her psychopathy. She started to laugh again and grabbed the poor froggy.

Levy: Let's have an experiment... And discover the inner frog body! Well, I caused enough damage and trouble to you. And I got satisfied enough. Leave us.

After dissing the poor soul, Levy threw the frog into the ground and came back to beside Bayonetta.

Levy: Let's go and leave this loser alone. He probably learned that not mess with me.

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Arcana on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 am

As the two girls from before, whom he vaguely remembered as orange and blue, referring to the hair color, stormed outside of the bar and suddenly cried out to Arcana, he stopped his footing forward. ''"Hey get back here. Just because your higher rank than me don't think you can go blowing that horrible stench in my face." Hmm.. Since when did marine recruits get so enthusiastic about offending higher ranks..

''You think.. you're all cool, disobeying authority?'' The cool and relaxed voice said. He got irritated and pissed off at the same time. What is it with children going against higher in rank, whom they should respect the most of all? ''If you think you're better off acting all macho, leave this area now and sail away with a black flag and jolly roger.'' He said. What he meant with this saying was, if you think you're better of disrespecting others, they should go and become a pirate.

Than, the blue-haired girl blasted through the door and had her sword already unsheathed aiming to take Arcana down to the depths of the pit of death. Polymorph, the girl shouted. He simply ricochetted the blade so that it would direct to anyway alongside him, left or right, sideways for sure. He than blew out another fume, the smoke covering her face which could end up blinding her briefly.

Her ability missed and hit something or someone behind Arcana. He didn't care about anyone else but than to punish these two. However, his plan was interrupted. An alarm sounded and a large group of pirates slice-and-diced through the marine recruits. Immediately dashing towards them, not even caring about the girls anymore, lieutenant Arcana D. Sukeyasu sought a pirate body to releave his anger upon.

EPITHET:
    NOT YET SET (UNMASKED)
    SASTRUGI (MASKED)

Bayonetta

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Bayonetta on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:34 am

"I don't think I cool, I just don't like it when people blow smoke in my face and think they can get away from it. You talk about disrespecting, your no better than me when it comes to that department." Sure the female cyborg could admit that she wasn't that nice when she commented on her smoking, but he did really need to blow smoke in her face. Especially in front of a woman she was trying to impress or eh at least trying to have some fun with. As Bayonetta look over at Levy, despite mostly focusing on the woman's chest, she caught a glimpse of the blue-haired female eyes changing, it was strange but nothing to be afraid of right?

She saw some green aura appear around her 'buddy' before she shouted out the name of her attack, which she never under why people do that, it gives the opponent a bit of a warning and some time to prepared themselves. Anyway it seem like she was right when he man redirected her attack at something else with barely any effort on his part, Bayonetta then heard the alarm went off just like everyone else she assume. It seem like some pirates actually had the guts to attack a marine base, sure most of marines were recruits but still she wasn't going to let those scum bag kill her fellow marines. "Every time I want to have some fun, something always pops up." She angry sighed, once again spending time with the other female will have to wait, duty calls. It total there seem to be at least dozen pirates if not more. She unslung her sniper rifle as Kneel down and look through the scope of her sniper rifle, looking for a target to bring down. She saw a another pirate marksmen taking aim at a fellow marine that was trying to carry an injured marine to safety, she growl as she pull the trigger of sniper rifle. Fire off two shots that hit the enemy sniper in the chest, causing the pirate to fall on the ground and bleed out.

19/20 Pirates Remaining.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:50 pm