One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

5 posters

The Crew's Plot Page

Yoho Aruto
    Yoho Aruto

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 36176
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Kanhoji Into
    Primary Skill: Suke-Suke no Mi
    Secondary Skill:

The Crew's Plot Page Empty The Crew's Plot Page

Post by Yoho Aruto Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:18 am

Hello minna!!~ Our captain has been a bit busy and I have been given permission to make the plot page for the whole crew~

We have been planning on making this so that we could have the opinions of the whole crew whenever we're about to go on a new arc or a new chapter and we want to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.

The Crew's Plot Page Chapte10
    (p.s. I'll be making images when I felt like it. This is the image of the captain as he starts the beginning of the crew.)

We are now arriving to the first chapter of the Wild Tempest Pirates and the captain wants that chapter to be a recruiting rp.
    So far that I understand, he wants it to be one on one rp and then for it to build up as it goes along.
    Like: The second chapter we get our second crewmate.
    The third, we will acquire our third member.
    (Mark, if I'm wrong in this intention, please correct me).

If anyone wanted to argue or complain about this system, please post so that we may work it out into an all member recruitment rp or have two recruiting members meet up at once.

Other than that, the captain wanted us to discuss whether who would be taking the first shift, then the second and finally the third (since there are three currently in recruiting for the crew).

Please make your point and your opinion in this. =)

Edited (11/27/13):

Okay, it actually as been decided that all currently crew members (Hellsing, Kanhoji, and Amari) will be having their recruitment in a flashback rp instead so that we, as a crew, could do the crew task for our 'present rp'. This way, we could have everyone rp as they like, get some bounty and skill points, etc.; without having to wait for their turn to recruit.
    The captain will be content also since he can do the recruitment one by one, building up the storyline as he would like it.

All new recruitment will be recruited in 'present rp' so they must wait for recruitment after the crew task is done and finish.

Anyone who have any complains about this system, please post on this topic or PM me or the captain.

Last edited by Yoho Aruto on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    MarkKTwain
    MarkKTwain

Rank 1- Captain- Player-

Lineage : Will Of The Adventurerer

Beli Beli : 44189
    Crew : Wild Tempest Pirates

Character Profile
    Character Name: Mark K. Twain
    Primary Skill: Sea-Lord Bujutsu
    Secondary Skill: Blood of the Sea

The Crew's Plot Page Empty Re: The Crew's Plot Page

Post by MarkKTwain Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:39 am

Alright we will also be taking ideas for how you met me so be sure to post your ideas and we can work to make them a reality
    Yoho Aruto
    Yoho Aruto

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Yoho Aruto Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:01 am

I'm just going to say this now because I am an idiot of sorts who likes to be blunt and get his point across but--
    *raises hand like a elementary kid*
    I want to be the first mate!!! *grins*

Anyone else who wants to oppose this will have to debate fight me for it!

No, not really but I did want to be the first mate for a while now and I already got some plots thought through XD
    But let's hear what everyone else (Amari and Hellsing) have to say before making a decision. I just wanted to be recruited before Amari, truthfully XD
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 275283
    Task Points : 16
    Divine Coins :
    Race : Human
    Crew : Heaven's Winter

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hexel L Hellsing AKA The Red Piano
    Primary Skill: Akuma-Akuma No Mi; Model: Diablo
    Secondary Skill: Vengeance of Demon Slayers

Post by Leon L.H. Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:51 pm

well i'll be the third one to get recruited
    i kind of touched briefly on my story
    basically i traveled to Arlong park, happen to kill the pirates there. and that is when you guys show up
    (Yoho, Amari and Mark) recruiting me,,,

i tell captain my goal is to find my childhood friend and i'll be traveling alone for 3 days i'll come join,,,

as captain agrees i join.

and yada yada I end up in Dawn Island where the event Endless Laughter is taking place...
    and from there i notices the captain being also there (since i saw your post under the event thread) and gana join you.
    Yoho Aruto
    Yoho Aruto

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Yoho Aruto Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Yosh!!! That means Amari is second!!! (Sorry Amari, I just have to be recruited after you for the plot I am thinking of XDD)

I was thinking that Kanhoji could (knowing him) inconveniently had been captured by a rivalry gang of pirates called The Helmi Pirates follow by a female captain named Helmi (original, right?). Anyway, these group of pirates had overtaken a town that Kanhoji had just conveniently landed in and while trying to defend an old man and his family who accidently rubbed the wrong side of the pirates (while making a few sly comments that had her men see red), the captain, Helmi, promises that she wouldn't touch the family if he died in their steed instead.
    Kanhoji is schedule for execution in the next three days.

It was already on the third day and Kanhoji only had a few hours left until his own execution is played out. At the point, he was beaten until there is blood marring his form and bruises all over his body. They were planning to cut his head so they leave a good part of his face intact to use as a trophy.
    Mark then came into the picture (whether by fate or some freak coincident, who knows?) and he should hear the rumors about the Blue Demon putting their town in danger or something along they line of how scary the other look with his ice-blue eyes being so intense and aware of his surroundings (not to mention the grin and smirk that Kanhoji always have on his face even when he's currently being beaten by the pirates).

Kanhoji should be waiting for his death in the courtyard of the Pirates mansion that they have taken over, which originally belonged to the mayor.
    What do you think?
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:03 pm

As long as my you guys go along with my character story, as described above, I am fine with that

where is his execution taking place? Longuetown?

And after the event,, I join with u guys and head to Loguetown. Thats why I suggested longuetown,, where he is getting executed, and we happen to hear the rumor and rescue him.

or at Dawn island after the event. Since the town is already messed up thanks to Prettys pirate creew we can have him defend the old man,, but thats when Helmi comes in blah blah we save him .
    Yoho Aruto
    Yoho Aruto

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Yoho Aruto Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:17 am

Hm... I don't know if that's going to work. These recruitment rps are our 'flashback rp' and the event, which Mark acknowledged you as one of his nakamas, is described to be a 'present rp' where we had already assembled the crew into one unit so it wouldn't make sense if you just came from the event to go to the past where Mark is just on his way assembling is crew members.
    Besides, Mark wanted to do these recruitment rps one by one where we're slowly building up our crew one by one.
    We'll follow your story plot where we will meet you at Arlong's Park and then went to join the Endless Laughter Event along with the captain (I might join but I haven't gotten my skills approved yet), but I don't think you could join the recruitment rp that I'm talking about unless your character as a way to backtracking into the past XD

Anyway, I'm hoping that I'll be allowed to make up an island in the East Blue just for this purposes. In that case, I'm just going to ask the mods and see if that's allowed to make up an island right on the spot so that this rp could form.
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:48 am

Ohh right that is true I didnt think about that,,and thats good that u guys can go with my story,, and hmmmm ill try to think of a way... and what is ur recruitment rp??
    Yoho Aruto
    Yoho Aruto

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Yoho Aruto Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:58 am

The one where Kanhoji is going to get executed XDD
    The captain is asking for recruitment plots so we could get our stories straight on how we met. My idea of when the captain had ended up meeting me is that I was under arrest by a couple of pirate and the captain could try and save the day. Stuff like that.
    You know, almost like when Luffy was meeting up with Zoro.

So your recruitment story, the way we all met with you, is with how we meet up with you in Arlong Park XD

My recruitment story is when captain finds me being on the verge of being executed by a group of pirates who had over taken a small town on a small island XD
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:19 am

More detail is that

After i killed the Ecavan and his 3 rookie pirate, my character walks into the fortress, (the big, red roof castle in arlong park) and notices other crew members all dead ,, which you guys killed them.

and we meet afterward. as my character sit on the chair and chill haha.

i am getting excited about this haha
    Yoho Aruto
    Yoho Aruto

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Yoho Aruto Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:41 am

Lol, though we can't really kill XD Not if they don't give us a good reason. Captain's requirements and orders. He wants to make sure there are as little death as possible (until someone decided to piss him off then it went down hill from there).

But that sounds awesome nonetheless XDD

Can you think of a reason why we would have to fight these guys? Just doing it randomly or for the fun of it won't work.
    Amari Into
    Amari Into

Rank 1- Player-

Beli Beli : 33416

Post by Amari Into Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:25 am

Second, am I? Typical of Yoho to want to be first mate. *shakes fist* Oh well~ So that means that Mark and Kanhoji will be rping with Amari maybe.

With some help, I had an idea where Amari is in a different town from where she originally works and is doing just some small odd jobs since her skills were required to look over a ship that had wrecked on the beach and needed to do some fixing up. But at the moment, the town is going through a trial of passing some new laws that would be taking more money from the poor and middle class to help fund for some buildings and festivities meant to entertain the rich. Amari has never really been familiar with money so she's kinda ticked by this prospect and despite being warned by the town's shipwright/blacksmith, she goes to the open discussion of the pass or veto of the law. While the town argues with the majority versus the mayor, Amari grows furious at the Mayor's reasoning and punches him. Actions speak louder then words after all.
    Mayor's obviously mad and declares the girl as wanted dead or alive for the harassment and disrespect of the 'most important person in town' and is attempted to be arrested. She manages to get away but now roams the city incognito. The town is on lockdown, not allowed anyone out and allowing very little in because they still need their trades and imports from other towns and such. Amari can't escape and is on the verge of being found. The shipwright that hired her cannot help because his business is located outside of town and is not allowed to enter or else he'd be suspected of assisting the wicked.

Sound good? No? Si? No?
    Yoho Aruto
    Yoho Aruto

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Yoho Aruto Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:44 am

I can't help it. XD

Anyway, I love how you made it into the fact that Amari somehow gotten herself in the middle of a political tirade XD That's hilarious!
    Of course she would punch the major just in the middle of it XDD I have no problem with this and it corresponds well enough into the plot line.

Why don't we have some hired marines into the mix of it? We're pirates after all XD
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:59 am

sounds good too me Smile
    Yoho Aruto
    Yoho Aruto

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Yoho Aruto Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:08 am

Okay! I think we got everything almost settled.
    There are other things we could touch on but I'm not too worried about them until we get to the actually rp.

Our recruitment rps have been discussed and rendered and I approved of them full-heartedly ^^ (on the way, I'll be making chapter illustrations when I felt like it).

Now all we need is the consent of our captain who had disappeared on us for the last few days. Hopefully, he'll be free during the weekend where we'll be able to get these recruitments on with and over with. It's also with my hope that each recruitment rp would be finish in a week or so. Less if possible.

Other than that, we will also continue on with our Crew Task special while this will be going on so hopefully, no one in the crew would be bored.

Please be mindful of the posting order for we cannot continue the rp without your contribution. If you do not post within the next five days, then we may have to continue without you (unless you have a reasonable excuse and we all agree on that we could wait) in order to move on.
    Yoho Aruto
    Yoho Aruto

Rank 1- Player-

Character Profile
    Secondary Skill:

Post by Yoho Aruto Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:21 am

(I'm sorry Mark but for some reason or another, I'm having too much fun drawing your character. He's a really fun guy to design with. If you want anything to change about your character design, just tell me.)
    The Crew's Plot Page Chapte12
    Chapter 2: The Blue Ghost

Though it's a rp only available for Kanhoji and Mark, everyone in the crew is welcomed to read to see what is going on!
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:11 am

LOL i like the drawings !!

http://www.onepiecerp.com/t444-task-left-over-thanksgiving-food#1527

above is our lvl 2 crew task see if u like it or not
    MarkKTwain
    MarkKTwain

Rank 1- Captain- Player-

Character Profile

Post by MarkKTwain Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:42 am

Hey Ya'll I just wanna say that I've been a wall and that I will be back strong tomorrow and ready to RP like crazy.

Mark
    MarkKTwain
    MarkKTwain

Rank 1- Captain- Player-

Character Profile

Post by MarkKTwain Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:11 am

Okay I was the one who was being difficult now my entire crew has disappeared, when you read this, PM me I want to know what the hecks been going on. I understand that I have been difficult but now I have been on everyday for almost two weeks straight and no activity has popped up for the crew at all.

We Fix This Now.

I dont want to see the Wild Tempest die before it even gets started.

Please Help Me Make This Work.
    Annalyne Wroth

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Blood Bane

Beli Beli : 38671

Post by Annalyne Wroth Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 am

Yo I've got two ideas for plot so far since we're only just starting. The first is a flashback recruitment task if that's possible. It involves you lot coming to the island where Ann is basically stranded and she steals from one of you a good amount of money or something expensive. Chase her around a bit to find her using the loot to either A.) Pay for some food which she gives to some homeless people or B.) Paying a group of pirates or Marines to let a young group of starving theifs go. If we go with B then there will be a fight and etc so then Mark can offer to Ann a spot on the crew.

As for a task I think burning a Marine supply warehouse would be a cool mission. It would slow down the enemy and make a name for ourselves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:43 am