One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

2 posters

Dark Blue Crystals

Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Race : Human
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Shichibukai

Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

Dark Blue Crystals Empty Dark Blue Crystals

Post by Azure Snow Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Task Information:

As soon as everyone reached the walls of the great building which held the Arenas Both Hexel and Azure were singled out in order to do a task for Big Bob. Big bob was the arena's Outfitter and Glow Master, he was a large gentleman who put all your weapons and armor in Emanate Glows of a certain color depending on your Game Reputation. "Azure D Snow... Hexel L Hellsing.. Ive got a job for the two of ya's.. I need 8 Big Dark Blue crystals in order to make more glow for a.. special job, so i want the two of ya's to go into the deep part of Emanate forest to the Crystal Tree that lies there and bring me back some..ehh.. big chunks." Big bob looked around at the other people he had not chosen for this task. "ehh.. If you do what i ask, the three team mates who will be paired up with ya, and yourself will be granted a Light Blue glow to start out with even though you should all get a Newbie White. haah!..Heres a Crystal baring bag.. Dont ya' Two let me down, mkay's?" The big man handed Hexel a huge bag and left them both to ponder where exactly in the deep forest they needed to go.

"Umm.. I guess we should leave now?" Azure stood confused, Looking around at the massive walls of the building. She knew they had to get this done quickly because by the time they would have gotten back it would probably be about time to begin the Arena Games. Although Azure and Hexel were unaware Evelyn Snow was watching in her Black Crystal Ball to see if they could fight through the endless monsters and glowing beasts of the forest. Little did they know, Evelyn had set this entire situation up, wanting to see the skills of the young pirates who Held Silver light and Midnight Rush.

Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

Beli Beli : 275283
    Task Points : 16
    Divine Coins :
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Hexel L Hellsing AKA The Red Piano
    Primary Skill: Akuma-Akuma No Mi; Model: Diablo
    Secondary Skill: Vengeance of Demon Slayers

Dark Blue Crystals Empty Re: Dark Blue Crystals

Post by Leon L.H. Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Hexel stood behind Azure waiting patiently to enter. It was then a man name Bob reached out to them and offered them a task. Hexel wasn't too sure about this but seeing how Azure wouldn't argue with him, Hexel decided to just go along. Besides this may be good time to bond with his captain. Hexel was given a big bag, however, Hexel didn't pay attention to where he had to go. As Bob turned around and went back to deal with other crew members, Hexel and Azure stood there confused. Hexel put the bag over his shoulder and faced Azure.

"Sooo.. you are the captain..lead the way!" said Hexel stepped back one pace, standing behind Azure.

"Umm.. I guess we should leave now?" said Azure.

Hexel noticed Azure was concerned about something but didn't bother to ask. As both of them started to walk towards the forest, Azure leading, Hexel looked up the sky and noticed a hawk flying around them somehow informing them that this is a trap. Hexel looked back down and asked Azure.

"Oii captain...you know where to get this crystals right?"
    said Hexel as they now stood in-front of the entrance of the forest. The forest was dark and gloomy, just the way Hexel liked.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Azure lead until the Entrance of the Forest. It was dark and gloomy but ahead she could tell that there was many white crystals around the path that would light the way. "Well..I know its somewhere in the Deep part of this forest and that its under a tree.. i guess. but other than that i have no clue! Lets just follow the path." Azure stepped ahead on the path which had little pieces of glowing crystals within the dirt. This place got more magical as they made their way further into the forest.

The plants, mushrooms and other things glowed brightly and let off an amazing Aura. Azure was impressed at all the mysterious and possibly dangerous things in the forest but couldn't wait to see what was in the deep parts. "Huh.. What do you think of this place Hexel?" Azure looked around while still following the pathway. White crystals were everywhere, glowing an amazing light. Even though the forest was dark and gloomy it had the power of light and glow to accompany it which made it an incredible Wonder unlike anything else to see. they plunged even deeper into the forest until they came to a fork in the road.

There was a sign that pointed two ways, the left said "Elder's Forest" and the right said "Crystal Caves" . Even though Azure was curious about the Crystal Caves she knew they had to be quick and go into the Elder's Forest. The sign to the Elders forest had writing beneath it saying "D--ger Mo--ters" Some of the lettering was off and Azure didn't quite get what it was trying to warn. "Huh.. Digger Moters? I wonder what those are.." She smiled unknowingly and went in the direction of the Elder's Forest.
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Administrator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:21 pm

As they made their way further into the forest, Hexel was amazed by the glow it made. Even in the darkness, these little crystals glow like a brightest start in the sky. Hexel looked around, admiring the forest.

"Huh.. What do you think of this place Hexel?"
    asked Azure.

"How about we just get all the crystals we can and leave this island...and sell it for high price! I am sure we will make fortune Azure..." said Hexel as he kept admiring the forest.

Soon, they stopped by two different path. Hexe looked at Azure and without asking he made the face expression of, which way. Hexel soon noticed Azure was walking towards the sign that said Elder's Forest.

"Huh.. Digger Moters? I wonder what those are.."

"Digger Moters? Maybe it's another name of this forest? I don't know.. let's get going. We don't wana be stuck here forever do we now?"
    whined Hexel as he grabbed Azure's shoulder and pushed her towards Elder's Forest.

As they were walking deeper and deeper into the forest, they found all kinds of crystals. Both big and small ones. Hexel stopped and stared at one that was stuck on a tree. It was small emerald colored crystal. Hexel grabbed it and started to pull it. Soon after with enough force, he managed to pull the jewel out. It was then a liquid that was trapped inside the tree squirted out and hit Hexel on the face. Luckily he was wearing a mask so the liquid didn't got on his face but the smell it produced was awful.

"AHHHH! WHAT THE HELL!!!" yelled Hexel as he took of his mask and swung it couple times to get the liquid off from the mask. After couple times, the liquid came off and he put his mask back on and stared at his crystal he obtained. He smiled behind his mask and put it in his pocket. Little known both Azure and Hexel didn't know about the law in this forest.

---Back by the wall----

"Ohhh that's what I forgot to tell them,,, do not touch any other crystals other than the ones I asked them too...Ohhh I hope they didn't touched it or they will attract all kinds of monsters living in the forest....." said Bob as he continued to write down the names of people who are going to participate in the tournament.

---Forest---

Hexel catch up to Azure, he was falling behind due to him trying to get the crystal out from the tree. As he was running towards Azure he heard little faint growling sound coming from the forest. Hexel stopped and looked around only to find nothing. Hexel wondered if it was his stomach that made the sound since he didn't eat anything yet.

"OIII Azure Wait up!! Look what I got!!" said Hexel as he now stood couple feet behind Azure.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Azure watched as Hexel tried to pull the Crystal out from the base of the tree. He seemed set on taking it and so he spent quite some time pulling it out. "Maybe we should have brought equipment.. I assume we are going to be mining the rest of them?" Azure watched Hexel finally pulled out the Crystal and Tree juice squirted its way to his face. "Err.. Or we could eventually just pull them out!" Azure Laughed as Hexel shouted. "AHHHH! WHAT THE HELL!!!" Azure smiled as he pulled off his mask to get the liquid off. "Its been awhile since ive seen your face, Well, besides when we were at dawn island.. What ever happened to you when we were younger?.. When I was 5 or 6 you seemed to have disappeared." Azure continued to walk as Hexel finished cleaning up and put the Crystal in his pocket.

"OIII Azure Wait up!! Look what I got!!" Hexel showed Azure the crystal with glee and caught up to walk by her. "Ohhh.. Pretty! I think the green ones are rare." Azure sensed the presence of a few monsters that growled nearby. They seemed to be stocking them like a wolf would stock a rabbit. Azure knew that Hexel could feel them as well and the numbers were growing at a fast pace, At the moment Azure could feel 3 that were glaring viciously. "hmmm.. lets get to that clearing up ahead first.. then we can battle this out.." Azure winked at Hexel as she pointed to the clearing ahead which was 15 meters by 15 meters with a stump in the very center. She was curious on what kind of tree was there before it was cut down but she could tell at one point in time it was surrounded by many many crystals that probably took up the entire clearing. Hexel and Azure were soon in the clearing and Azure prepared herself for battle by swinging both Swords out. "This will be a good warm up for the Arena Games, don't you think?"
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:39 pm

As Hexel was walking with Azure he heard the growling noise again. This time he was certain that it wasn't his stomach but rather it was monsters that lurk around the forest. Hexel noticed Azure's crimson eyes got brighter. 'Hmp..seems like she figured it out' though Hexel.

"hmmm.. lets get to that clearing up ahead first.. then we can battle this out.." said Azure as she kept walking toward the stump. This stump was huge. Hexel stood on middle of it and there was space for at least another 10 other fully grown man. Soon Hexel noticed Azure taking her two blades out and getting ready to fight. "This will be a good warm up for the Arena Games, don't you think?" said Azure in her excited tone of voice. Hexel wasn't sure if this was good idea. I mean, what if these animals just wanted to play catch with them. Hexel wasn't the type to show affection but he did show some sympathy towards animals.

It was then two large tigers jumped out from the bushes and launched attack against them. One of the tiger was in front of another one as they ran faster and faster towards Hexel and Azure. Hexel quickly unsheathed his blade and ran towards two tigers.

Hexel now stood about 3 meters between them as he turned his blade and got ready to cut down the tiger that was closer to him. However, the tiger ignored Hexel and ran passed him towards Azure. Hexel was caught off guard. He did not expected these tigers would be fighting with a tactics. As he looked back towards Azure hoping she is ready, the second tiger rushed towards Hexel. Hexel turned around only to find the second tiger was about few feet away from Hexel, raising his front legs and about to slash him with his claws.

Hexel drew his blade once again and blocked to attack causing a massive wind power as they clashed. Hexel felt how strong this tiger was. Looking at this tiger from close view, Hexel noticed this tiger was ripped! Hexel quickly back off and re-balanced himself and launched towards the tiger. The tiger too launched himself towards Hexel as he roared and raised his right front leg revealing his sharp claws. As both of them jumped up to the air, the tiger swung his leg about to cut Hexel's chest open. Hexel quickly placed his blade in front of him and blocked the attack and using the force, pushed himself to his right side and stabbed the tigers side with his blade. He then continued to run forward, cutting open the tiger side completely.

Hexel swung his blade and wiped the blood off from his blade and looked back. The tiger was down on the ground dead, laying on puddle of his own blood.

Beasts:
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:05 pm

The beasts came out of the forest like mice at the chance to gain some cheese. Two tigers rushed towards Hexel but one of them was tricky enough to run passed hexel while the other attacked. The tiger jumped towards Azure with ease, Claws extended fully and showing its beautiful Glowing white teeth. Azure thought it was amazing that the teeth were Actually Glowing, Like the white crystals that surrounded the area but wasnt to fond of creatures who attacked. The claws were swiped at Azure however, she dodged without hesitation, rolling away on the ground. It was then another beast came out to greet Azure with long, 1 foot claws. This beast was an odd one that had 10 long dagger like claws and was about 5 feet tall.

She knew she had to defeat the fastest one first and then take on the odd one that had just appeared and so she rushed forwards at the Tiger. Her blades extended to chop off the Tigers head but the tiger swiftly blocked one of the swords with ease. however, Silver light went straight through to chop off the paw of the beast and slashed its throat. Almost instantly after the swing the Other monstrous beast with the dagger claws pounced on Azure, bringing all claws down for the kill. She swiftly slashed silver light to defend against the attack and made sure to cut the hands off the odd creature.

Without silver light she would have been most likely gravely injured. Azure made another slash with silver light cutting into the belly of the beast and forcing him off of her. She sighed at the dirtiness of her clothing but she was glad to be alive, at least. She did not like dealing with these creatures but in order to get to the Crystals they would most likely have to fight more of these Random beasts.  

Azure Began to walk back onto the path, seeing they had taken care of the beasts of this part of the forest. ".. Didn't expect that odd creature to attack.. i wonder if there is more ahead. Probably, huh?" She walked with Hexel back on the path to the Deeper parts of the Forest ahead.

Enemys:
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:37 pm

When Hexel looked back he noticed Azure already took down the tiger, and not only that she took down another monster. Within couple minutes of entering this forest, they were already being attacked by the owners of this island, the beasts. Hexel walked towards Azure as he sheathed his blade.

"Ohhhh you did you damage on these poor animals! how cruel..." said Hexel without any sign of emotion behind his words. Azure seemed to ignore his statement.

".. Didn't expect that odd creature to attack.. i wonder if there is more ahead. Probably, huh?" said Azure as walked deeper in to the forest ahead. Hexel quickly followed her.

"Ehhh I am sure there are more, but I don't think they will be too hard to kill don't you think? I mean... pfft with skills we have, nothing on this forest can defeat us now! hehehe" said Hexel as he jumped around like a little kid.

The forest was even more glowing and the crystals were even prettier than ones from earlier. This surely was interesting forest. Hexel wondered how these crystals have formed around the island and why no one tried to steal these crystals from this island. Of course at this time, Hexel didn't know how strong Azure's aunt really was.

The forest was soon filled with a cry of birds as they started to fly away to new destination. Hexel looked up to see the magnificent view of so many birds moving around at once. Even he was surprised.

"Soo Azure...are we there yet? I am tired and hungry..I think I am going to pass out before the tournament!" said Hexel in his angry voice as he picked up on of the acorn from the ground and tried to bite it. It was then he was stopped by a rock that was thrown at his face.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:50 am

"Ehhh I am sure there are more, but I don't think they will be too hard to kill don't you think? I mean... pfft with skills we have, nothing on this forest can defeat us now! hehehe" Azure Agreed with Hexel with a smile. "Yeah, your right. HA!" Azure moved forward with Hexel Deeper into the forest where even more Crystals and wildlife appeared more often. Azure was very interested in the many birds that flew above them and the random little creatures that scrambled through the forest. "Soo Azure...are we there yet? I am tired and hungry..I think I am going to pass out before the tournament!" Hexel Said as they reached a clearing. This time the Clearing was 30 meters by 30 meters with a Big brilliant Dark Blue crystal in the very center.

Hexel was hit by a rock which was aimed at his face, which was odd. Azure looked around but didn't notice anything out of the Ordinary. However, Just then the ground rumbled and the Crystal rose from the ground. The crystal rose to about 7 meters high, It was in fact a Giant Monster which held a Glowing Dark Blue Crystal in both hands and one as a hat on his head. his body glowed a Light blue and his Teeth were of a Glowing White. Azure couldn't believe her eyes, It was a Crystal Monster or maybe a sort of Guardian of the Crystals? Azure looked around to see 4 beasts surround the area as well. Azure and Hexel were surrounded but this was nothing they couldn't handle. She smiled slightly Unsheathing Both swords and then nodded. "Lets Kick some ass."
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Hexel looked around to see who threw a rock at his face and didn't find anything that could possible do such a thing besides Azure. Hexel looked towards Azure like if he was trying get her to confess that it was her who threw the rook. It was then a crystal which was in middle of the cave, rose up 7 meters and revealed it's true form. It was crystal monster!!! Hexel couldn't believe his eyes. This was something he never seen before, he did hear the tails of mythic creatures but a crystal monster?

Soon four other creatures surrounded Hexel and Azure. These creatures all had small crystals on their back, and wielding crystal armors and weapons. It was strange. It was like they were a soldiers from a crystal kingdom. Hexel was very fond by their look. Soon Azure unsheathed her two blades and was about to fight. At same time, Hexel took his blade out and jabbed it against the ground. Two of four creatures launched towards Hexel with their crystal spears hoping they will kill him. Hexel quickly took the blade out and parry their attack by turning his body while blocking their attacks. Hexel now stood side of these two creatures. One of the creature jumped up and thrust his spear against his face as the other one lowered his body and thrust his spear against Hexel's stomach. Hexel quickly back off and swung his blade cutting the spears in half. The two creatures were stomped and changed their tactics.

They grabbed each other's hand and the bigger creature started to swing the smaller creature, soon creating a momentum enough to launch the creature towards Hexel, which they did. As the creature was launched towards Hexel, he laughed and easily chopped him down into two pieces. It wasn't hard to him, their moves were very predictable. The bigger creature were stunned in the fact that Hexel killed his partner so easily. Being in fear of death, the creature fled deeper into the cave abandoning other two creatures and the big crystal monster.

"Ohhhhhh...what a cowards these little creatures are.... oh well..." said Hexel as he thrust his blade down on the ground again and lean against it, resting while Azure took care of other two.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:43 am

As Hexel Fought two of the Four creatures she was also busy with her own Creatures to fight. They had small crystals coming from random parts of their bodies and wielded spears. They Looked like tribal warriors but decked out in glowing crystals and other odd objects. Azure was thrusted at by the two of these odd creatures. Azure dodged the first spear but the second spear struck her in the leg. She twitched at the fact that her leg was stabbed but luckily the White Kimono protected her from bleeding. The Stab still hurt like hell but at least it wasn't too bad, could have been a lot worse. Azure rolled away, Slashing her swords upwards at ones chest. the Sword must have killed it because it dropped to the ground.

The second one did not give up, however. He thrusted downwards at Azure with many sharp aimed spear Techniques. Azure kept rolling and cutting upwards, hoping she would get him. After about a minute of rolling and dodging one of the strikes finally cut the Spear in two and nicked the chin of the crystal tribal warrior. Azure jumped up while slashing one sword after the other at the creature, Cutting straight across his face and then upwards to cut his head in two. She sighed and took a deep breath, then looked over to hexel as the creature finally fell to the ground dead. "..ugh... Im all dirty.. But it looks like things are about to get dirtier.." She fixed her hair that was dangling in front of her face and looked at the Crystal Guardian who was about to go on a rampage. "Let do this!" Azure ran forward with both swords at the ready, Assuming Hexel would run with her to take it on together.
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:05 am

Hexel stood there and seeing Azure easily defeating two crystal creatures, once again reminded Hexel how strong she was. A sweat ran down his forehead. It was then Hexel noticed Azure fixing her self and ran towards the crystal monster. At that time Hexel was day dreaming about how he is going to win the tournament and later becoming a shichibukai.

"Let do this!"
    A faint sound of Azure echoed in Hexel's head. This caused his day dream to pop and Hexel came back to the reality. Azure was already running towards the crystal monster and was about to attack. Hexel was few meters away from her and he was very tired. He already told Azure that he was tired and hungry, therefore, Hexel thought that Azure wouldn't mind him just resting. However, it was not as a psychopathic killer's character to avoid fighting because he was tired.

Hexel summoned his hellhounds and let them do the work. The five Hell Hounds jumped out from the darkness and started to run towards the crystal monster, passing Azure. The hell hounds ran faster and faster and bite down the legs of the crystal monster. Slowly burning the monster away.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:28 am

Azure smiled as the Hounds bit down the legs and began to burn the beast. She soon bursted forward with great speed Raising One Sword Upwards against the monster. "Upwards slash!" The sword was blocked by the creatures massive arms but this only helped azure zoom upwards for the Second attack. "Downwards Slash!" Both swords slashed across the face of the creature, forcing a green goo that she assumed was its blood to pool down its face. The monster fell backwards trying to get free of the hounds that nearly burned its legs to a crisp.

Azure ran forwards once more, cutting the large hand off the Beast which then dropped a large chunk of Blue Crystals. "Oh yeahhh!" She smiled as she celebrated the victory too soon. The other hand swiped at her, hitting her backwards 5 meters. The strike made her hit her head on the cold ground. "Ouch... Shouldnt have done that.." She slowly got up as the dust settled and Gripped her swords Tightly. She then Zoomed onto the Guardian and slit his throat without a second thought. Although after the last movement ceased she felt a little bad for the creature but gathered the Crystals in the bag.

"Needed 8.. hmmm.. That leaves us with only 5 to go!" Azure smiled, taking a breath. She was hungry and tired like hexel and began to look for forest foods. She walked over to a nearby mushroom that glowed brightly under a large tree. "..Hmm.." She popped it out of the ground and threw it at Hexel. "There! lets take a quick break and enjoy the mushrooms! then we will hurry Deeper into the Forest." Azure took a large Mushroom and began to eat it. It was a good tasting mushroom, oddly, and it regained her strength.. However, moments after she ate it the world seemed to spin. so many colors surrounded her that it looked like she was thrown into a spiraling rainbow.

She realized what she had just eaten, It was called a Techno Mushroom. It had the power to regain total strength and health but in return it made the world look like a rainbow of colors and illusions. Even though it was trippy, Azure motioned to hexel to keep moving. It would wear off after they left the forest but for now they had to deal with it. Azure quickly picked up the crystals from the beast and put them in the bag.
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:50 am

As his hell hounds burn the beast, Azure finished him off quickly. Hexel took his blade out from the ground and sheathed it and recalled his hell hounds back to the darkness.

"Oiii! you were great! that is what I expect from my captain hehehe" said Hexel as he was thankful that he didn't had to physically help Azure. Azure looked back towards Hexel and smiled as she was happy to tell him that they gathered 3 out of 8 crystals they needed. Soon Azure walked over to the nearest tree and bend down and picked up something. It was some mushrooms! She threw some at Hexel. Hexel wasn't a vegetarian, therefore, he wasn't too sure about eating these mushrooms. Some time after Hexel noticed Azure couldn't hold her self together and felt like she was about to fall down to the ground. Hexel wondered what she was doing, maybe she got too tired from fighting these creatures, but he doubted that. Hexel threw away his mushrooms and walked towards Azure, about to ask her if she was ok. However, like if nothing happened, Azure regained her balance and told Hexel to let's continue as she put the crystals in the bag. Hexel followed Azure from few steps back.

"Hmmm so if these crystals can only be obtained by creatures like that from earlier? the one you killed?" asked Hexel as they were deeper in the forest.

As they were walking, he seemed to feel like the ground was moving, but he wasn't too sure. Hexel yawned as he placed both of his hands behind his head and walked slowly as he looked around the another side the forest offered to them.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:09 am

They walked Deeper and Deeper into the forest and things got weirder and even more trippy than once before. Azure saw glowing unicorns prance through the forest and odd ghosts that would appear and then vanish from sight. "Hmmm so if these crystals can only be obtained by creatures like that from earlier? the one you killed?" As Hexel spoke his words seemed to float in the air in many different bright colors. "I uhh... I think We should get the crystals from the Crystal Beasts. Yeah!" She was totally out of it, Feeling sick and then strong. Her emotions were all over the place as they walked, She was sad and then happy. One time she even bursted out in laughter which attracted the attention of some creatures. They Rushed at Azure, Knocking her down, It was going to be a lot harder than she thought in her current condition to move onwards into the forest.

Azure slashed the head off of the beast who attacked her and then slashed at the other beasts which weren't there. As the Real beasts attacked her she began to laugh and get dizzy. By this time Hexel would definitely notice she was different and it was most likelybe because of the Mushrooms. Two beasts bit her and clawed at her as she tried to dodge them all; By all, I mean, The illusions included. She was dancing Around and Around the beasts without attacking them, trying to get the illusions out of her mind and out of her sight. She Stopped, Took a deep breath and focused on her inner chi. This brought her focus back into play enough to slay the two beasts who tore at her.

She slashed multiple times cutting the beasts to shreds to the point of them being dead but she kept on going as if they were unbeatable. After a few minutes she was done and all that remained was blood, guts and random small crystals. Azures Sight was now back to normal and she sighed. "Shouldnt have eaten those Techno Mushrooms.. Im lucky they didnt last for longer.." Azure began to walk once more with Hexel into another clearing and this time they were greeted by Two Crystal Guardians and 4 more beasts. The clearing was a massive 40X40 meters with a Very Large Glowing Tree in the center, They had found it. The mother load.
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Hexel was took few steps back further from Azure as she got even more crazier. He continued to see Azure swinging her blades all around her. Hexel thought this was one of those moments he heard about when the females lose everything and become a ultimate monster. Hexel took out a notepad and started to write down.

-What happens to females-

1. They become crazy. Do not give sharp objects to them.

Hexel continued to observe her as he continued to write. She was still swinging her blades every where and yelling and screaming. Soon she attracted some monsters and two monsters came out from the forest. Hexel was about to help her out, but seeing how wild she became, he thought it would be better to stay away from her. Soon she stopped and attacked the monsters at ease however, this only lasted for few minutes as she kept on cutting them down to a point there was nothing left of them. Hexel thought he was crazy but he was dead wrong. He started to write down again.

2. They like to over exaggerate. Stay away!!

Hexel nodded as he put his notepad away and soon Azure looked behind towards Hexel. This made him stop and made him unconsciously grabbing his blade.

"Shouldnt have eaten those Techno Mushrooms.. Im lucky they didnt last for longer.."
    said Azure.

"Mushrooms? what mushrooms?"
    thought Hexel as he relaxed, he completely forgot about the mushroom she ate earlier.

Soon they entered the forest, that had large glowing tree on the middle of the ground. Around it, two crystal monsters and four beasts surrounded it.

Hexel started to count. "So if we got 3 from one of those monsters,,, there are two,, so that would be 6...ohhh that means we will be done after killing them!" said Hexel in his excited tone of voice as he took his blade out and making three replicas of it with his darkness fire element. He sent them flying, creating a triangle around these monsters. Each of the sword was about 5 meters away from each of it creating a 5 meters of area within the triangle. The immediate area of the blades started to burn and got ready for the eruption. Anything caught in this triangle is now about to b burned alive.

"Oii Azu..whatever you do...stay out of that triangle in next 5 minutes (1 post) or so ok?? I don't want you all going beast on me" said Hexel as he grinned.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:10 am

Azure Readied Both Nodachi and Charged at one of the beasts which was not caught in the Triangle like the Rest. She Struck the beast nice and quick, Killing it with ease but soon after she was smacked into a nearby tree with a heavy force. She fell to the ground after the tree; With a twitch and blurry vision she tried to see what had hit her. It was, in fact a Crystal Guardian and it did not look very happy at the knowledge that Hexel and herself had arrived in this sacred place.

She got up slowly looking up at her Opponent while gripping both Katana, There was plenty of fight within her and she was just getting warmed up. "I Understand Hexel! ill leave the rest of them to you.. Ill fight this Bad Boy." She slashed her katana, Pointing at the beast who had struck her. "Holy Aura.." The Air Densed up around her being and a Great Holy Light shined bright around her flawlessly. She meant business when she used the Holy Aura. The beast had made her very mad because the bastard had dirtied her gear. Azure's Energy raised upwards as if it was a fight to see who had the greater Chi.

Azure Gripped the Swords Tightly placing them on the Left and Right of her being. "Get Ready.." Azure ran swiftly directing all her attention at the Large Guardian before her. The Guardian shot multiple spikes at her but they simply were either blocked or glanced off her Kimono with ease. She was only 3 meters away now from the Guardian who seemed to take her as someone he could defeat so easily. "Two Sword Style: Two Heavens" Her breathing, Chi and Sword skills formed into one Magnificent Technique which lit up the Area 10 meters in every direction. Azure appeared behind the Guardian Sheathing her Nodachi; The Guardian fell to the ground making a large BOOM. Azure smiled, This Guardian was now Defeated and the rest was all up to Hexel. She Observed the Rest of the trapped foes for a moment while gathering 3 more Large Dark Blue Crystals from the Dead guardian to put in the Big Bag.
    Leon L.H.
    Leon L.H.

Divine Coins :

Character Profile

Post by Leon L.H. Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Soon, the group erupted and burn every monster that were within the triangle to the ashes. Hexel was very satisfied with his power and especially with his blade. Being one of the legendary blade, Hexel expected nothing less from it. Hexel looked towards Azure with a smile behind his mask, noticing they were about to be done. Hexel was again, impressed by her swordsmanship, taking down these foes with ease, Azure sure have earned his respect, but of course that doesn't mean she is still off the hook from his kill list, but that is for another time.

As Hexel and Azure chop down every foe that stood their way Hexel asked Azure how many more crystals they needed. If he was right, just 1 or 2 more crystals and they can get out from this forest for good. Hexel looked around, the forest was filled with fog and sound of frogs started to ring across the field. It wasn't that he was spooked out but he sure was getting worried what will happen if he ever got lost in this forest. He would probably try to burn the forest down to a point where he can just walk straight forward, but then again this is one strange and unique place.

"OIIIII Azu! Let's just go, we can tell the man that we only found this many, I mean come on, if he is too weak to do it by himself he should be thankful for even getting one of these crystals" said Hexel in his usual whining tone.
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Character Profile

Post by Azure Snow Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:13 am

Azure Smiled at the Rising flames that vanquished all of the enemies before them. She was proud to be the Captain of the Heaven's Winter because of all the extreme Badass's had joined up with her. "I think we got everything.. We should head back to Big Bob--" Azure paused for a moment to look around before sheathing both Long Katanas. It was odd, she felt like some one was watching, it was a Darker feeling that she knew pretty well. Regardless of who she felt Azure Knew they had to head back to the Tournament. With a Light heart and a smile on her face she traveled onwards with Hexel to Big Bob's to claim the prize.

Emanate Colloseum:

"..Azure and Hexel have Grown quite strong.. Hmm.. I planned on taking Midnight Rush for my own pleasure but together they are very.. Interesting to say the least." Evelyn Snow smirked at the black crystal ball that showed Hexel and Azure. "..Very Interesting.." Evelyn waved her hand and let out a sigh which made the image of the two vanish. She Then grasped her long Katana and looked at its finely made blade, Even though she had decided against taking Midnight Rush from Hexel she had done so with a heavy heart.

Soon the Emanate Tournament would begin and the world would know the Names of the Heaven's Winter Crew.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:04 am