One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

3 posters

forever justice

GhostOfTerrell
    GhostOfTerrell

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 51705
    Task Points : 1
    Race : human
    Crew : looking to join someone
    Affiliation : Revolutionary

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

forever justice  Empty forever justice

Post by GhostOfTerrell Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:44 pm

drum island been under the protection or should i say rule of captain jackson bank of there marines he show the mercy to a pirate which is some what ok but he will hurt any one even a child to get the job done a 3 marine rookies was order to come and help him 1 being Terrell but little do he know this is about to take the turn for the worst

we are now docking Drum island pier Marine LT Foxco said. Terrell looked around remembering Drum island from when he was a boy.[/color]damn this brings back memories Terrell said as he begins walking with the rest of his squad his friend Jet comes up to him and told him. ay yo Frank look over there pirates getting 'whoop 'they laughed. good maybe next time they will think twice about hurting others Terrell said. shut up and keep up were almost there LT Foxco said ( 10 minute later they arrived at marine base Drum island LT Foxco gave them there to do list show them there rooms then he was off to do his duty) looks like where room mates Frank Jet said yep we is now its our turn to patrol now lets go Terrell said as he garbs his blades Jet looked then follow him ( they make there way to the city greeting other marines and the towns people) man this is gonna be easy theres really no trouble at all. Jet said Terrell just smiled and kept on walking ( they soon felt hungry so they went inside a bar where they went to get some beer but they didn't even see the 3 rookie pirates in the back of the bar) two of your finest beer please jet said. no whoa dude we can't drink on the job i will have some juice thank you apple juice and beside we came for food Terrell said. aw man u no fun Jet said. its not me but we have to follow the rules bro Terrell said ( they get there juice and food then left out the bar where the 3 pirates follow them but the pirates was a little drunk so Jet notice them) if they think they are trailing us they gotta be drop outs Jet said.  there pirates so yeah there drop outs but if they don't do nothing wrong we really can't do nothing lets just keep going. Terrell said. hey buddies yeah you two slow down ( Terrell and Jet stop then turn around) not causing trouble my ass Jet said Terrell smiled the pirates begins to walk up to them pirate-1 so tell me whats noble dogs like y'all doing around here the pirate said.  noble dogs imma act like i didn't here that now leave or else go to jail for piracy Terrell said (Jet just looked and the other two pirates was laughing Jet ready his pistol) jail you gotta be joking how about we kick y'all asses the pirates said as all three ran up to them ( quick thinking Jet shot pirate 3 in his knee as the pirate felled down Terrell looked then draw out his blades as pirate 2 charged at him they was going back and fort blow for blow then petal begins to come around Terrell pirate 2 looked confused) what the hell is this you noble dog pirate to said.  its my my flower slash Terrell said ( as the flower petal distract the pirate Terrell knocked his sword out his hand then the pirate fell down Terrell was in the heat of the moment as he ran to the other pirate but he was knocked back Jet begins shooting at pirate 1) Terrell get up are you ok Jet said ( Terrell gets on his feet) I'm fine whats the matter the noble dogs don't won't there pirate meat pirate 1 said ok distract him Jet Terrell said as he ran away) ( Jet begins shooting at the amor pirate as the pirate trys to grab him Terrell was now in the back of him but the pirate didn't notice the pirate rushed at Jet as he triads to reload his gun near by the by standers calls for help the pirate begins to squeeze Jet as he begins to spit up blood) so time to die see how the other dog left you to die Jet couldn't replied back ( the pirate felt a sharp pin in his back he realize he was just stab ) so tell me how does it feel for the the teeth of a dog to sink in the meat of a pirate. Terrell said as the pirate let go of Jet. damn better late then ever Jet said ( as they hand cuts the pirate so they can get there wounds clean and go to jail the other marines came and took them away) that flower power crap really worked Jet said. well yep it had better work now lets go Terrell said ( but little did they know more pirates was watching them from the top of the bar roof)
    Azure Snow
    Azure Snow

Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Race : Human
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Shichibukai

Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

forever justice  Empty Re: forever justice

Post by Azure Snow Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:05 am

Uhhh... you dont post here. you post where your Task says to post.
    GhostOfTerrell
    GhostOfTerrell

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

Beli Beli : 51705
    Task Points : 1
    Race : human
    Crew : looking to join someone
    Affiliation : Revolutionary

Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Post by GhostOfTerrell Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:37 pm

where do it say post it at 0.o
    Phoenix D. Jack
    Phoenix D. Jack

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Yonko- Captain- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Logia Fruit User- Player-

Lineage : Legacy of a Legend

Beli Beli : 584647
    Crew : Gallant Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate

Character Profile
    Character Name: Phoenix D. Jack
    Primary Skill: Mera Mera No Mi
    Secondary Skill: Rokushiki: Soru and Rankyaku

Post by Phoenix D. Jack Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:50 pm

You post it in the section you choose as the spot for your task in the task you made

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content