One Piece RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

Chapter 1 Solo: Where Am I Again??

MinnieMe
    MinnieMe

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : None

Beli Beli : 5252
    Race : Human
    Affiliation : Revolutionist

Character Profile
    Character Name: Kenji Haruyuki
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Chapter 1 Solo: Where Am I Again?? Empty Chapter 1 Solo: Where Am I Again??

Post by MinnieMe Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:12 am

Kenji was horribly lost. After his boat, crashed into a huge boulder while he was sleeping he ended up floating in a barrel until he had finally reached shore. He had sliced open the barrel and saw a village in front of him so he walk towards it.
    "Where Am I Again??"
    He asked the man he met who seemed to be scared out of his mind when he met Kenji.
    "F-Foo-Foosha Village," he managed to spurt out of his mouth.""
    "Oh cool," Kenji replied. "Is that East Blue and why are you so scared?"
    The villager pointed at his sword.
    "Are you a pirate too?"
    Kenji, surprised, realized he had his sword out and withdrew with a small smile.
    "No" Kenji replied comfortably. 
    Kenji needed to reassure the man's safety so he could get food and shelter. His little plan seemed to have worked.
    "Do you guys have food by any chance? I'm starving...."
    Kenji was led by the man into a tavern and walked up to the lady who seemed to be working there and told her something.
    Kenji was sitting down and had deep thoughts due to the loss of his boat and was thinking about his next plans until the lady had set down a plate of food and a cup of coffee.
    "You must be hungry. What's your name?" The lady asked.
    "I'm Kenji," Kenji had replied.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Kenji," she had replied back with a smile. "Sorry for the man's attitude. Recently, some mean pirates had threatened to destroy the village unless we offer monthly booze and food. It's been very hard on us these past months..."
    "Hmmm... *munch munch* I schee. (I see)" Kenji had answered while devouring his food. "When do they come?"
    "Well weirdly, it was supposed to be-" the lady was interrupted by a booming sound coming from outside.
    Kenji rushed outside and saw eight pirates with swords with a small ship behind them.
    "WHERE IS OUR FOOD?!" The biggest one shouted out.
    Kenji assumed he was the captain since he was the biggest and being the only one to wield a huge sickle with him.
    "Hey!" Kenji shouted out. "Leave them alone!"
    The huge man turned around and glared at Kenji.
    "Do you know who you are talking to right now?!" The man yelled out. "I am Bone Danzai! The holder of 10 million beri for being the swordsman known to crush bones!"
    "Kenji, it's alright we can handle this"
    Kenji shrugged off the woman's grasp and pulled a small smirk on his face.
    "If there's one thing I don't like about you pirates," Kenji spoke. "It's your cockiness of power. Now let's find out who the best swordsman is in here."
    Two pirates dashed towards Kenji to strike at him but Kenji easily parries away the attacks with his swords. Another tries to sneak attack from behind, but Kenji moves to the side to dodge the attack. Kenji then slices the three pirates and dashes towards two others. The two others try to block but weren't fast enough to block Kenji's strikes. The remaining two stand next to their boss waiting to get orders.
    "You rookies should know your place when fighting with us surperiors," Bone called out.
    "I feel more comfortable switching places with you surperiors," Kenji mutters.
    The pirates nod in agreement and charge towards Kenji. Kenji, on the other hand, slowly walks forward. Kenji then slowly raises his swords to make an "X" while walking.
    Demon's Strike
    The two pirates completely miss hitting their target and end up hearing a slashing sound.
    "AHHHH!!"
    The Pirates turn and find their captain on the ground with a pool of blood around him. Behind him was the child who was determined to be the Greatest Swordsman of All Time.
    "Get your crew out of here and never come back," Kenji ordered to them. "Dare to set foot on this place and I'll be after you again."
    The two remaining pirates nodded and quickly scrambled to pick up their unconscious crew mates to aboard their ship and sailed away.
    MinnieMe
    MinnieMe

Rank 1- Player-

Lineage : None

Beli Beli : 5252
    Race : Human
    Affiliation : Revolutionist

Character Profile
    Character Name: Kenji Haruyuki
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

Chapter 1 Solo: Where Am I Again?? Empty Chapter 1 Solo: Where Am I Again?? Part 2

Post by MinnieMe Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:29 am

"Well, it was a nice meeting with you my lad," the mayor had said to Kenji. "But such a disgrace that I couldn't do anything about these 'beasts'."
    "It's alright you did what you could," Kenji replied back.
    "Is there anything you want? Although we aren't much, we'll give you everything we have to offer."
    "I'm really okay mayor," Kenji replied with hands put as a sign of refusal.
    "I see, I see," the mayor replied. "What do you plan to do then?"
    "Well I'm probably going to get off of this town and find ways to get better supplies for myself," Kenji answered while thinking.
    "But you don't have any transportation," The mayor acknowledged.
    The thought had struck him hard. He had not thought about this since he first came here.
    "I uhhh..."
    "Do not worry my friend!" The mayor replied with a smile on his face. "We have a carpenter who used to be a former shipwright! You could stay here while he builds a ship for you! Don't worry, we'll give you something not too shabby and not too fancy for you!"
    "Hmmmm... I guess I have no choice..." Kenji sighed.
    "I guess I need a ship anyways, I'll just stay here until he's done so I can thank them and leave," Kenji thought to himself.
    "Great! We have an empty bedroom in the floor above the tavern. You could sleep there until we're finished!" Mayor cheered.

So Kenji had ended up staying at Foosha Village for about three weeks and left after he had thanked everyone and rode on his new sloop. Still aimlessly heading towards a new place, a curiousity filled the swordsman's head of where he will end up next.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:25 pm