One Piece RP is a new non-canon forum RP focused on building a strong active community.

Phoenix D. Jack has been promoted to Administrator, and Ray Ignazia has been promoted to Head Moderator.
We are currently still in a beta like phase, and still working out some kinks like fixing up the tasks and stat system - but those that stay with us will be rewarded with limited edition stuff.

    Face Claim List

    Share
    avatar
    Crystal D Terra

    Rank 1- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

    Lineage : Prince of Darkness

    Beli Beli : 41166
    Posts : 30
    Race : Human
    Gender : Female
    Crew : Gallant Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate


    Character Profile
    Character Name:
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Crystal D Terra on Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:20 am

    Character Name: Crystal D Terra
    Face Claim Name: Megurine Luka
    Date of requested claim: 3/7/14
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Vocaloid
    Male or Female: Female

    avatar
    Aryeh
    __________________________
    __________________________

    Rank 1- Limited Edition Donor 2- Richie Rich- Rich- Mythical Zoan Fruit User- Player-

    Lineage : Will of the D

    Beli Beli : 2073189
    Divine Coins : 100
    Posts : 170
    Race : Winged
    Gender : Male
    Affiliation : Revolutionist


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Love D. Aryeh
    Primary Skill: Kami Kami no mi, Model: Lion of Yehuda
    Secondary Skill: Shadow Priest

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Aryeh on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:41 am


    Character Name: Aryeh
    Face Claim Name: Kassim
    Date of requested claim: 3/7/14
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Magi
    Male or Female: Male


    _______________________

    The People Shall Not Fear Their Government........



    Their Government Will Now Begin To Fear The
    People!



    Profile : Love D. Aryeh
    Primary : Kami Kami no mi, Model: Lion of Yehuda
    Secondary : Shadow Priest
    avatar
    Phoenix D. Jack

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Yonko- Captain- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Logia Fruit User- Player-

    Lineage : Legacy of a Legend

    Beli Beli : 584647
    Posts : 414
    Gender : Male
    Crew : Gallant Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Phoenix D. Jack
    Primary Skill: Mera Mera No Mi
    Secondary Skill: Rokushiki: Soru and Rankyaku

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Phoenix D. Jack on Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:17 pm

    Everything related to the FC can be found above each quote

    The character is called Koujaku from Dramatical Murder Game I beleive so change it.


    Edward D. Valentine wrote:Character Name: Edward Valentine
    Face Claim Name: ?
    Date of requested claim: March 7, 2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: ?
    Male or Female: Male

    Luka Approved

    Crystal D Terra wrote:Character Name: Crystal D Terra
    Face Claim Name: Megurine Luka
    Date of requested claim: 3/7/14
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Vocaloid
    Male or Female: Female

    On hold this is the third time you're FC changing this character... make a final decesion before asking to get this... your changes are extreemly big for a character that is already rp'ing

    Aryeh wrote:
    Character Name: Aryeh
    Face Claim Name: Kassim
    Date of requested claim: 3/7/14
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Magi
    Male or Female: Male


    _______________________
    avatar
    Phoenix D. Jack

    Administrator- Moderator- Developer/Chatbox Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Yonko- Captain- Limited Edition Donor- Novice- Logia Fruit User- Player-

    Lineage : Legacy of a Legend

    Beli Beli : 584647
    Posts : 414
    Gender : Male
    Crew : Gallant Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Phoenix D. Jack
    Primary Skill: Mera Mera No Mi
    Secondary Skill: Rokushiki: Soru and Rankyaku

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Phoenix D. Jack on Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:36 pm

    Both Approved

    Edward D. Valentine wrote:Character Name: Edward Valentine
    Face Claim Name: Koujaku
    Date of requested claim: March 7, 2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Dramatical Murder Gam
    Male or Female: Male

    Aryeh wrote:
    Character Name: Aryeh
    Face Claim Name: Kassim
    Date of requested claim: 3/7/14
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Magi
    Male or Female: Male


    _______________________
    avatar
    Gray
    __________________________
    __________________________

    Rank 1- Limited Edition Donor 2- Richie Rich- Rich- Paramecia Fruit User- Conqueror's Haki- Player-

    Lineage : Conqueror's Haki

    Beli Beli : 1046456
    Divine Coins : 100
    Posts : 119
    Race : Human
    Gender : Male
    Crew : Heaven's Winter (Look-out)
    Affiliation : Pirate


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Gray D. Starks
    Primary Skill: Pressure-Pressure Fruit
    Secondary Skill: White Fist Style

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Gray on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:58 am

    Character Name: Gray D. Starks
    Face Claim Name: Gajeel Redfox
    Date of requested claim: March 10, 2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Fairy Tail
    Male or Female: Male



    (You may remove the original face claim I had, i.e. An original face that I designed on Anime Character Maker on Kongregate)


    _______________________
    avatar
    Azure Snow

    Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

    Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

    Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Posts : 716
    Race : Human
    Gender : Female
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Shichibukai


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Azure Snow on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:42 pm


    Gray wrote:Character Name: Gray D. Starks
    Face Claim Name: Gajeel Redfox
    Date of requested claim: March 10, 2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Fairy Tail
    Male or Female: Male



    (You may remove the original face claim I had, i.e. An original face that I designed on Anime Character Maker on Kongregate)

    avatar
    Cyril Vauxhal

    Rank 1- Player-

    Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

    Beli Beli : 37166
    Posts : 18

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Cyril Vauxhal on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:37 pm

    Character Name: Cyril Vauxhal
    Face Claim Name: Mukuro Rokudo
    Date of requested claim: March 11th.
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
    Male or Female: Male


    _______________________

    Cyril's theme song:

    avatar
    Sora

    Rank 1- Player-

    Lineage : Blood Bane

    Beli Beli : 37916
    Posts : 14
    Race : Human
    Gender : Male
    Crew : Solo
    Affiliation : Pirate


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Sora
    Primary Skill: Atsu Atsu no Mi | Heat Heat Fruit
    Secondary Skill:

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Sora on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:12 am

    Character Name: Sora
    Face Claim Name: Sora
    Date of requested claim: 11/03/2014
    Face Claim's Original Game: Kingdom Hearts
    Male or Female: Male
    avatar
    Sebastion Y. Xavier

    Rank 1- Player-

    Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

    Beli Beli : 32166
    Posts : 3
    Race : Human
    Gender : Male
    Crew : Solo
    Affiliation : Pirate

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Sebastion Y. Xavier on Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:06 am

    Character Name: Sebastion Y. Xavier
    Face Claim Name: Sting Eucliffe
    Date of requested claim: 3/14/2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Fairy Tail
    Male or Female: Male
    avatar
    Storm Runner

    Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

    Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

    Beli Beli : 32235
    Task Points : 2
    Posts : 507
    Race : Human
    Gender : Male
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Storm Runner Fūjin
    Primary Skill: Zūmu-Zūmu no Mi (Zoom-Zoom Fruit)
    Secondary Skill:

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Storm Runner on Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:22 pm

    Character Name: Fūjin Akiko
    Face Claim Name: (pre time skip) Tōshirō Hitsugaya
    Date of requested claim: March. 14
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Bleach
    Male or Female: Male

    avatar
    Azure Snow

    Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

    Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

    Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Posts : 716
    Race : Human
    Gender : Female
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Shichibukai


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Azure Snow on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:58 pm


    Cyril Vauxhal wrote:Character Name: Cyril Vauxhal
    Face Claim Name: Mukuro Rokudo
    Date of requested claim: March 11th.
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
    Male or Female: Male

    Sora wrote:Character Name: Sora
    Face Claim Name: Sora
    Date of requested claim: 11/03/2014
    Face Claim's Original Game: Kingdom Hearts
    Male or Female: Male

    Sebastion Y. Xavier wrote:Character Name: Sebastion Y. Xavier
    Face Claim Name: Sting Eucliffe
    Date of requested claim: 3/14/2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Fairy Tail
    Male or Female: Male

    Storm Runner wrote:Character Name: Fūjin Akiko
    Face Claim Name: (pre time skip) Tōshirō Hitsugaya
    Date of requested claim: March. 14
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Bleach
    Male or Female: Male

    avatar
    Triss

    Rank 1- Player-

    Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

    Beli Beli : 3002
    Posts : 8
    Gender : Female
    Affiliation : Pirate

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Triss on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:37 am

    Character Name:Triss Lionheart
    Face Claim Name: Riven the Exile
    Date of requested claim: March 18th, 2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: League of Legends
    Male or Female: Female
    avatar
    Einhardt

    Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Player-

    Lineage : Will of the D

    Beli Beli : 42952
    Posts : 50
    Race : Human
    Gender : Female
    Crew : 31st Branch
    Affiliation : Marine


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Einhardt Mic Nihoff
    Primary Skill: Beta Beta no Mi
    Secondary Skill:

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Einhardt on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:56 am

    Character Name: Einhardt M. Nihoff
    Face Claim Name: Zakuro Mitsukai
    Date of requested claim: 3/20/2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
    Male or Female: Female
    avatar
    Pink Viper

    Rank 1- Player-

    Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

    Beli Beli : 10002
    Posts : 37
    Race : Human
    Gender : Female
    Crew : Gallant Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Pink Viper
    Primary Skill: Hana Hana no Mi
    Secondary Skill:

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Pink Viper on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:05 pm

    Character Name: Pink Viper
    Face Claim Name: Jam Kuradoberi
    Date of requested claim: 3/25/2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Guilty Gear Series
    Male or Female: Female
    avatar
    Rylan the Prodigy

    Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Player-

    Lineage : Prince of Darkness

    Beli Beli : 41013
    Task Points : 1
    Posts : 151
    Race : Human
    Gender : Male
    Crew : The Executioners
    Affiliation : Marine


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Rylan Kura
    Primary Skill: Goro Goro no mi
    Secondary Skill:

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Rylan the Prodigy on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 pm

    Character Name: Rylan Kura
    Face Claim Name: Zeref
    Date of requested claim: 25-03-2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Fairy Tail
    Male or Female: Male
    avatar
    Raion Hayate

    Moderator- Rank 1- Novice- Player-

    Lineage : Vanquishers Valor

    Beli Beli : 500
    Divine Coins : 0
    Posts : 276
    Race : Human
    Gender : Male
    Crew : Gallant Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Raion Hayate
    Primary Skill: Crushing Winds
    Secondary Skill: Tekkai Kenpo

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Raion Hayate on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:18 pm

    Character Name: Raion Hayate
    Face Claim Name: Keiji Maeda
    Date of requested claim: 3/27/2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Sengoku Basara
    Male or Female: Male


    _______________________
    avatar
    Kain

    Rank 1- Player-

    Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

    Beli Beli : 6254
    Posts : 22
    Race : Human
    Gender : Male
    Crew : ...N/A
    Affiliation : Marine


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Kain Tetsuya
    Primary Skill:
    Secondary Skill:

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Kain on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:49 am

    Character Name: Kain Tetsuya
    Face Claim Name: Daemon Spade
    Date of requested claim: 3/30/2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: REBORN!
    Male or Female: Male


    Last edited by Kain on Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _______________________

    "I never wish life were easier, I wish that I were better."
    avatar
    Noir Dulocke

    Rank 1- Player-

    Lineage : Vanquisher's Valor

    Beli Beli : 17774
    Task Points : 2
    Posts : 57
    Race : Human
    Gender : Male
    Crew : Infinite Horizon Pirates
    Affiliation : Pirate


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Noir Dulocke
    Primary Skill: Dangan-Dangan No Mi
    Secondary Skill: Rokushiki: Soru & Shigan

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Noir Dulocke on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:20 am

    Character Name:Noir Dulocke
    Face Claim Name:Pip Bernadotte
    Date of requested claim:3/30/3014
    Face Claim's Original Anime:Hellsing Ultimate
    Male or Female:Male


    _______________________
    Do whatever I say you like!
    avatar
    Miyata

    Rank 1- Player-

    Lineage : Conqueror's Haki

    Beli Beli : 6001
    Posts : 20
    Race : Human
    Gender : Male
    Crew : N/A
    Affiliation : Marine


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Miyata Yanarou
    Primary Skill: Diamond Devil Fruit
    Secondary Skill:

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Miyata on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:09 pm

    Character Name: Miyata Yanarou
    Face Claim Name: Rin Okumura
    Date of requested claim: 31 March 2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Blue Exorcist
    Male or Female: Male


    _______________________
    avatar
    Azure Snow

    Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

    Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

    Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Posts : 716
    Race : Human
    Gender : Female
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Shichibukai


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Azure Snow on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:40 pm



    Triss wrote:Character Name:Triss Lionheart
    Face Claim Name: Riven the Exile
    Date of requested claim: March 18th, 2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: League of Legends
    Male or Female: Female

    Einhardt wrote:Character Name: Einhardt M. Nihoff
    Face Claim Name: Zakuro Mitsukai
    Date of requested claim: 3/20/2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
    Male or Female: Female

    Pink Viper wrote:Character Name: Pink Viper
    Face Claim Name: Jam Kuradoberi
    Date of requested claim: 3/25/2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Guilty Gear Series
    Male or Female: Female

    Rylan wrote:Character Name: Rylan Kura
    Face Claim Name: Zeref
    Date of requested claim: 25-03-2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Fairy Tail
    Male or Female: Male

    Raion Hayate wrote:Character Name: Raion Hayate
    Face Claim Name: Keiji Maeda
    Date of requested claim: 3/27/2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Sengoku Basara
    Male or Female: Male

    Kain wrote:Character Name: Kain Tetsuya
    Face Claim Name: Daemon Spade
    Date of requested claim: 3/30/2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: REBORN!
    Male or Female: Male

    Noir Dulocke wrote:Character Name:Noir Dulocke
    Face Claim Name:Pip Bernadotte
    Date of requested claim:3/30/3014
    Face Claim's Original Anime:Hellsing Ultimate
    Male or Female:Male

    Miyata wrote:Character Name: Miyata Yanarou
    Face Claim Name: Rin Okumura
    Date of requested claim: 31 March 2014
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Blue Exorcist
    Male or Female: Male

    avatar
    The Law

    Rank 1- Player-

    Lineage : None

    Beli Beli : 3751
    Posts : 10

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by The Law on Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:25 pm

    Character Name: Fennek Kont
    Face Claim Name: Byakuya Kuchiki
    Date of requested claim: 4/4/14
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Bleach
    Male or Female: Male
    avatar
    Azure Snow

    Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

    Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

    Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Posts : 716
    Race : Human
    Gender : Female
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Shichibukai


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Azure Snow on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:27 pm

    APPROVED

    The Law wrote:Character Name: Fennek Kont
    Face Claim Name: Byakuya Kuchiki
    Date of requested claim: 4/4/14
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Bleach
    Male or Female: Male

    avatar
    Luca Valenti

    Rank 1- Player-

    Lineage : Will of the Adventurer

    Beli Beli : 1001
    Posts : 4
    Race : Winged
    Gender : Male
    Affiliation : Marine

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Luca Valenti on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:22 pm

    Character Name: Luca Valenti
    Face Claim Name: Lambo
    Date of requested claim: 12/4/14
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    Male or Female: Male
    avatar
    BlackWind:3

    Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Paramecia Fruit User- Player-

    Lineage : Peacekeeper's Virtue

    Beli Beli : 58020
    Task Points : 10
    Posts : 100
    Race : Human
    Gender : Woman
    Affiliation : Marines


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Levy Akatsuki
    Primary Skill: Hie Hie no Mi
    Secondary Skill:

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by BlackWind:3 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:02 am

    Character Name:Claire Magoul
    Face Claim Name:Tomochika Shibuya
    Date of requested claim:13.04.14
    Face Claim's Original Anime:Uta no Prince-Sama
    Male or Female:Female.
    avatar
    Azure Snow

    Administrator- Moderator- Rank 1- Beta 3 Tester- Captain- Senior- Novice- Player-

    Lineage : Legacy Of A Legend

    Beli Beli : 40516
    Task Points : 5
    Divine Coins : 10
    Posts : 716
    Race : Human
    Gender : Female
    Crew : Heaven's Winter
    Affiliation : Shichibukai


    Character Profile
    Character Name: Azure D. Snow
    Primary Skill: Heaven Nōdachi Style
    Secondary Skill: Gun Blade Style

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Azure Snow on Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:44 pm


    Luca Valenti wrote:Character Name: Luca Valenti
    Face Claim Name: Lambo
    Date of requested claim: 12/4/14
    Face Claim's Original Anime: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    Male or Female: Male

    BlackWind wrote:Character Name:Claire Magoul
    Face Claim Name:Tomochika Shibuya
    Date of requested claim:13.04.14
    Face Claim's Original Anime:Uta no Prince-Sama
    Male or Female:Female.


    Sponsored content

    Re: Face Claim List

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:34 pm